Bellazon

The Best Editorial

scarlettuberlover

Bar x3

You know what bothers me about Doutzen even more the constatly pouted lips and vacant expression, it's that while this editorial is wierd and eye catching she doesn't own it. Part of that is her body type, which while may be a bit bigger, and may resemble a linebacker in some instances in my opinion, (exceptionally large shoulders, no real waist definition, built like a box) it's that she has no tits. If she had breasts at least when you throw her in a corset, (which I love) there would be something. I mean you can have an exceptionally large woman, or a small woman with little to no shape and you put them in a corset if they have a chest it spills over a bit, or at least is thrust up and you can an upper half that has definition.

The point is she's not owning the clothing and that is the major part of the editorial. It's just clothing on her, it doesn't make me want to go out and buy it.

Bar x3

You know what bothers me about Doutzen even more the constatly pouted lips and vacant expression, it's that while this editorial is wierd and eye catching she doesn't own it. Part of that is her body type, which while may be a bit bigger, and may resemble a linebacker in some instances in my opinion, (exceptionally large shoulders, no real waist definition, built like a box) it's that she has no tits. If she had breasts at least when you throw her in a corset, (which I love) there would be something. I mean you can have an exceptionally large woman, or a small woman with little to no shape and you put them in a corset if they have a chest it spills over a bit, or at least is thrust up and you can an upper half that has definition.

The point is she's not owning the clothing and that is the major part of the editorial. It's just clothing on her, it doesn't make me want to go out and buy it.

I have the same body type as Doutzen...I am built like a bloody box?....:cry2:

(exceptionally large shoulders, no real waist definition, built like a box) it's that she has no tits. this is my body type...I just dont work out so I am a really skinny box instead of buff one.

:rofl:

But thanks for lying to me haha :hug:

btw

Bar x3

I really don't like that ed of doutzy