Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I could totally see cintia in the show, and i'm 99.0% that ana is going to be in the show

Joan Smalls is pretty I would like to see her in the show and also dominique piek, she's really pretty too.

and I like the 5 finalist of the model that made it for the model search. except for the 2 blonds.

i really don't like blond except for doutzen and candice.

I'm sad that rosie is no angel, i hope she become an angel next year. I get the feeling that candice, rosie, and emanuela are going to become an angel pretty soon.

and those stiletto that ale is wearing are ugly.

After I saw Ale's shoe I'm kinda concerned its going to be a animal print kinda theme. Enchanted Forest is suppose to be fantasy land and now I'm not so sure. I'm hoping these are the only pair of ugly animal print shoes and the rest of the looks are gorgeous. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Runway doesn't look straight at all! I kinda like it ... o.o It looks like the models might enter from the sides of the castle, then walk around to the other side, or looks like there might be stairs involved somehow. Perhaps the woman will enter two at a time, one from the right & left of the castle, meet in the middle and head towards opposite sets of stairs to go down? If stairs are involved I can see why VS would use wedges which btw are the bastons of all eveildom. They're a bit easier to walk in then a normal heel.... still though. they are evil and must be destroyed at all cost... along with cros and uggs..

Most likely way off, but here's to wishful thinking

Runway doesn't look straight at all! I kinda like it ... o.o It looks like the models might enter from the sides of the castle, then walk around to the other side, or looks like there might be stairs involved somehow. Perhaps the woman will enter two at a time, one from the right & left of the castle, meet in the middle and head towards opposite sets of stairs to go down?

Most likely way off, but here's to wishful thinking

Looks a little weird by now... but at least no one-side runway

Marisa Miller did say on her forum on Wednesday, "I think it might be more like last years stage then a straight cat walk- but we'll see ;)"