Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I posted this on Rosie's thread

Ok guys im even more confused now about Rosie being an Angel. I know the term Angel is used very loosely but over on the VS Facebook they have a section for tweets now. Where the Model Search Finalists tweets are shown. As well as Ale, Doutzen, Rosie and Miranda. They have Rosie listed as VS Angel there.

http://www.facebook.com/victoriassecret?v=...pp_195891562455

But if she was just a normal model walking for the show why would they show her tweets. If thats the case show Selita, Anne V etc all other girls tweeting in regards to the show. And it cant be the whole new face thing cause Chanel has a twiiter and she isnt listed on there.

Anyone else confused right now. I still have a feeling Rosie will be announced as an Angel...Cause Miranda congratulated her and everything. But not only that Rosie said this "Oh and thank you to all the sweet fans congratulating me about VS. Yes this angel officially got her wings this year : D"

I love all of the frustration and anger radiating off of this thread. It’s so funny how everyone can get so worked up over women in underwear and ‘costumes’. I’m not saying I’m not the same way… but if you just take a step back and disconnect yourself from it all, the hilarity is obvious.

I was hoping for Maryna and Arlenis to come back, but perhaps that’s asking too much, no?

Alas, I’m very excited about the show. I’ve come to the conclusion, that good or bad, I’m going to just sit back and enjoy it for what it is…. Then watch something from JPG or Galliano, because those are the sorts of designs I should be critiquing, not wings made to look like a scarf or a bra with glitter double-sided taped to it.

Do I sound like a jaded VSFS fan? :D

Well actually my frustration and anger has nothing to do with women in underwear & "costumes". My frustration has to do with the company itself. As a fan of Vs I don't like to be jerked around but thats just me. As for the show I'm excited about it and will do the same thing sitting back and enjoying it. Also if I feel like judging the outfits as I do every year then I will do so. That is all

All will be answered soon. It feels so far away from Friday even though its only Sunday night for me here. And there is so much going on in between that it feels like it will never come lol. I have work and dentist appointment lol.

Cant wait for the show. Im thinking and hoping it will be much better this year.