Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

All I have to say is VS is on very thin ice with me. Giving us wrong information about new Angels pissed me off. They need to get there story straight before they start putting out news. This year the show better be good or I don't think im watching next year. I'm sick of watching crappy shows year after year. So VS you better make it good this year.

I don't know whose contracts expire when and I don't think anyone does know for sure except the girls themselves, but supposedly nobody except for Adriana and Ale are safe come next year which means we were all wrong in calculating their contracts somehow.
But like I said, nobody knows for sure except them and VS. However, VS is claiming nobody is safe next year.

:cain:

I don't know whose contracts expire when and I don't think anyone does know for sure except the girls themselves, but supposedly nobody except for Adriana and Ale are safe come next year which means we were all wrong in calculating their contracts somehow.
But like I said, nobody knows for sure except them and VS. However, VS is claiming nobody is safe next year.

Those were their exact words. Even the part about Adriana and Alessandra being safe even though everyone already knew that. Did you want me to candy coat it for you? Yes, people are going next year and it could be your precious little Marisa. :cain:

Those were their exact words. Even the part about Adriana and Alessandra being safe even though everyone already knew that. Did you want me to candy coat it for you? Yes, people are going next year and it could be your precious little Marisa. :cain:

Those two statements contradict each other. Either no one is safe, or Ale and Adriana are safe. It can't be both.

KK talks to the fake Isabeli and was also talking to alelovesanja (fake Ale) for awhile there so I could imagine they are just clueless. I think it was at KK's baby shower where KK finally realized she was talking to a fake Ale. I think Ale just confirmed the fake AnaBB because they were hanging out and Ale probably asked her if she had one (she said Ana would be getting one), but I don't think she talks to Miranda like that anyway. You know what I'm saying?

LOL!! That is kinda funny, you got to admit - them talking to fake twitters!

Dizzy: usually a few pics of fittings appear before the show, and usually there's candids from the pre-show publicity events the day before and of the show as well. :)

ShortyBoo: Supposedly the first fittings were today. :wave:

No, Heidi is going for sure, and there's a whole bunch of stuff attached to that because you know she has to be sent off like the HBIC that she is, but yes, other people are going too. Whether it be because they're leaving or their contracts are up. I don't know whose contracts expire when and I don't think anyone does know for sure except the girls themselves, but supposedly nobody except for Adriana and Ale are safe come next year which means we were all wrong in calculating their contracts somehow.

That sounds intense. It seems like there is very little stability in the Angel lineup lately.

Adriana and Alessandra are their top sellers, no one can touch them. They aren't going anywhere, no one but them (from what I was told) is safe. The only way Adriana or Alessandra will ever leave...is if they want to. No one can touch them in sales, or popularity. So neither of them are showing any interest in leaving the company in the next 5 years, so anyone who doesn't like them...sucks for them because they aren't going anywhere. So people, bitch, moan, complain, cry, complain again...just doesn't matter. I'm 100% that's what sav meant with no one is safe, outside of the two she had already mentioned.

As for the others, they just aren't selling very well, or sticking with the public. I'd say out of the angels besides Adriana and Ale Marisa would be the safest, besides them I don't think anyone is.

Here's some wings news!

Ready for more Victoria’s Secret news?

Behati Prinsloo is celebrating her very first pair of wings this year! The VS Pink girl has an extremely precious pair of wings, which Modelinia was lucky enough to preview today at her fitting! We can’t share the picture yet, but really, that would just spoil the surprise! We can give you a few details, though. The inspiration behind the look was to make her appear like a college girl walking across campus daydreaming on her way to softball. All of a sudden, a big gust of wind takes her scarf and blows it out into wings. It all starts in a mini backpack, and pens and pencils transform into wings which look like a big scarf. There’s love and peace signs all over them, which trail off into fringe on the ends.

Yay for Behati!

modelinia.com