Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

:heart:

I'll be posting loads of pix alongside nothingless as well, but I will NOT be posting them for individual download! IMO, that has been the biggest pain the muther'effin ass!

Instead, I will only post the thumbnail pix and then a ZIP file of the particular set of that post. By doing this, it saves everyone time. If you don't think so, TOUGH LUCK.

:heart:

I'll be posting loads of pix alongside nothingless as well, but I will NOT be posting them for individual download! IMO, that has been the biggest pain the muther'effin ass!

Instead, I will only post the thumbnail pix and then a ZIP file of the particular set of that post. By doing this, it saves everyone time. If you don't think so, TOUGH LUCK.

That sounds AWESOME Vamp. Thanks it saves heaps of time that way instead of opening each individual pic and saving for us folk. Thanks your all awesome. I was thinking about buying an account but money is so low for me now i couldnt afford it. You are all so incredibly generous for giving us pictures

OMG. MK's looks sooo 2005 Sexy Santa Helper to me and Ale's looks soo 2003 Super sexy Heroine to me. :woot: I'm soooooooo excited now. VS ... job well done.

And Vamp ... a zip file is awesome. Thanks a TON

I know Joe. Its so reminiscent of 2002-2005 era. Im so excited. Hope everything else is good too. I cant get over Miranda's i really like it. Cant wait to see her work it on the runway

miranda & ale

the shoes are cute... :whistle:

ALESSANDRA is cute ... her outfit just sucks :laugh:

you gotta be kidding me :laugh: tell me this is a joke & we can laugh together :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What are u talkin' about? Those outfits are just sooooo cute, like the ones for 2007 :heart:

Now i can't wait to the eventes Pre.Show & see all the girls together

I agree, I think simple is best in terms of VSFS. They add way too many details as of late, and it just doesn't work.

I like the first outfit. reminds me of Glamour Goddess from last year, but with the intricate detailing of 2005 Crystal Princess/Russian themes. It'd be nice if they don't add ANY more to it though. and the second outfit, we already saw what gets added on to it :pinch: