Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

Little Things About Liu Wen

liuwenvsfitting.jpg

Over the weekend, models were streaming in and out of Victoria’s Secret, prepping for the fashion show and trying on their otherworldly looks. Modelinia caught up with Liu Wen during her fitting to chat about her position as the first Asian model to walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. “For me it was so surprising and exciting,” she said. “The first time I heard the news, my booker told me, ‘Congratulations, you booked the Victoria’s Secret job!’ And I was like, ‘Really? You’re not joking?’ I was so surprised because everyone wants to wear the Victoria’s Secret clothes. I didn’t think an Asian girl would get this job!”

Of course she’s a little bit nervous to make her big debut for VS. “I’m so scared because this is a really big job with huge supermodels! Two days ago I watched the 2005, 2006, 2007 shows, and I got so excited because I want to try different poses. It’s very sexy, but I’m so scared because I don’t know how to do the sexy poses!”

But we have faith. And while she practices her poses and prepares for the Thursday extravaganza, her two outfits are spectacular. “I love my outfit! I think the look is just very sexy and my look is so different, really cool, like a big ship

liuwenvsfitting2.jpg

:blink: :wacko: :|

First one is a tad scary lol. I mean there could be more stuff added. Stuff taken away we dont know. I think its actually a bit HF. I didnt see her wearing that second look on the board. It was like a white jacket so that could just be anything they are fitting her in lol.

I actually like Liu's first outfit. It could use more embellishment and the panties need to be a little smaller, but I think she can pull it off. It fits in with Selita's pikachu corset and Miranda's rocket shoulders.

She can make it work as long as she walks down the runway tough and bad ass - not cutesy and kissy. I hope they play "Supernova" by Mr Hudson and Kanye West during that segment. It would fit really well with the "Star Trooper" theme.

Im hoping that Star Trooper is really fierce and bad ass too. The outfits and concept are really tough chic style. The walks need to be these fast paced, sexy struts down the runway. No waving, kisses etc. I think all that kissing waving etc stuff could be for PINK.

I like Liu's outfit too. Like i said its kinda scary but in a good way.

Not gettin' Liu's outfits, neither one of them. :yuckky: Or, hopefully, they are a work in progress. :yes: But, I am one of those that don't understand the flak about Selita. I think her outfits are great (Y) and I just don't see why so many people dislike her. :dontgetit:

I'm gettin' excited to see the show but I sure wish there would be more "leaks". That's part of the fun, IMHO. Well, you can't always have what you wish for, can you? :laugh: :p