Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

post-1004-0-1446069298-43399_thumb.jpg

Lost Soul come back and plaaaay

Listen to the men's roar (Y)

Oh yeah. Good for Marisa. Her breasticles look good in the bra, happy for her. Heidi needs to go away and bring back Gisele/Tyra/Naomi 4thewin

See... I tied in WoW with VSFS... Can't nail me AHAHAHAH

It all comes down to who VS choose really. It's true what Lost Soul said. The people who watch it dont know who the models are. They dont care who opens, or wears the FB. Why do you think Heidi is pushed down our throats because normal people watching the show know who she is.

Thanks Pretty :rofl: .

Thanks pheno and ariesdior ...

Thread Edited :) .

Not saying all of it needed to be edited, but, well, to be most real witcha' :blueeyedbaby: I just didn't feel like reading it all :laugh: . Bits may be restored when I do....But as a side note how is it the girl in the middle has "legs for days" in comparisson? Looks like taller with not long legs vs. short with regular length legs to me :idk: .

But anyway...

constructive criticism is all fine and good or saying "I don't like her legs or what's up with her legs" is all fine and good, but "mind f***" and "skinny as a crackhead" not so much. To get a measurement, of where the line should be, we can always just insert our favorite in there. If someone instead said Adriana had the teeth of a crackhead for example, would that be acceptible :/ ? We appreciate the enthusiasm, but lets be mindful of the rules and other fans :flower: .

If i had to rank the shows from 2000 onwards i would rank them in this order

2003 - Best Show Ever. Great models. Amazing outfits and music was top notch. Best Fantasy Bra also.

2005 - Amazing show. Great cast. Music was probably the best especially the Russian Babes segment. This was the best opener of any shows.

2001 - I really liked the simplicity of this show. And it had an awesome cast of girls. Loved the last segment. Especially all the wings. This one become more of a show

2002 - Great runway. Long and simple. Decent outfits. Neon theme was the best.

2006 - Not as strong as the shows before. But still was exciting. Some good song mixes and ok outfits.

2000 - Very simple. But also kind of boring. Not up to the standards of an actual show like the other ones. But it had some sexy outfits and ok cast.

2008 - Bad editing, overdone hand and blowing kisses. Some of the outfits were pretty good but a bit of a mess. Good cast of girls

2007 - Worst show. Bad editing, bad music. Terrible clothes. As a whole not a good and the worst show.

For this year i dont know if it will ever be up to par with the 2003 and 2005 shows but even back to how it was in 2006 i think it could be a good show. Just something better then the past two years...

I don't know ... I think this year show is not goin' to be better than 2003-2005-2006 ... But come on! It can't get any worst than the past two shows i mean ... Anything is better than 2007! ... 2008 was bad, but it wasn't as bad as 2007 ... So as long as the show isn't worst than 2008 im happy

sorry joe, I just asked the public wtf is wrong with ales legs (in a particular picture), and everything "blew up" from there :rofl:

:flower:

sorry for the trouble joe

Wow i'm glad i didn't read what u said coz i was gonna be banned for sure :D

Thank you Joe for editing the thread & help me to stay here :hug:

you would have been banned? because I said something about ales legs in a picture? come on now..

Kevork88, I totally agree with you on the years. Except I'd like to add that 2006 had great segment themes. flight attendents was cute

IMHO, I can't say which was worse, 2007 or 2008 but I'm thinkin' it was 2008. It coulda been so good, too cuz the venue was great and there were so many possibilities for it.

I know that I want to see Miranda, Doutzen, Ale, Ana BB, Cintia, Behati, Maryna for sure. There are some I don't wanna' see, for sure, like Bar or Brooklyn, Jessica W., and on top of that, there are a couple that will be there and I just can not help but gag :x ! I won't say who cuz that's not really fair but I will have to close my eyes a couple times, at least, I know!

Of course, I'd like to see Tori :laugh: :wub: but you never know, for sure. I also really like Irina. She is totally hawt! :drool:

How many girls are there this year? Does anyone know?

I always have to close my eyes when a couple of girls go down the runway. I want the regular runway back not that shit they had last year. I do blame the editors and VS crew for the show sucking so badly. I just have this feeling the show is not going to be good this year but I'm just a negative person so what do I know. :whistle:

You are not negative. I think we all have a deep seeded fear that the show will suck in some way or another. We all want something in the show we will never see. We just have to have some faith that the show will be good, but like some other people I lost most of my faith when they announced they were doing a model search again.

for a second i though this topic was deleted, i couldn't find it under the general babe discussion section, but then i though that they have moved it under this section.

i don't mind heidi been in the vs show she's really pretty, she's the prettiest one from all vs angel. And for her age she looks really good she's almost 40, but yeah she has been with vs forever (same with adri and ale) and needs to retire and focus on her family and project runways. and need a blond model to replace her, candice. would be a good choice she has a nice figure.

don't want to see ale and adri ever again for vs. i just don't like them at all. they need rosie and emmanuela to replace them.

esti needs to model for vs, she has the look, also lucia dvorska has a nice body to model for vs. and would like to see them in

the fashion show too. I really want to see Hannah Davis in the runway show she's really cute, and since she has model some

vs stuff like the swimsuit, there is a chance of her been in the fashion show.