Bellazon

Hailey Clauson
Thumbnail

sarnic

She's been working out a lot lately so yeah her body is looking amazing!

What people don't seem to know about SI is that Hailey got the call that she was cast for SI 2 weeks before she went to Hawaii, she had no time to get her body into shape and she was recovering from a major illness that kept her activity levels lower then normal for awhile.

If you compare her body to Hawaii and Body Paint which was shot 7 months later there is a big difference.

She's been working out a lot lately so yeah her body is looking amazing!

What people don't seem to know about SI is that Hailey got the call that she was cast for SI 2 weeks before she went to Hawaii, she had no time to get her body into shape and she was recovering from a major illness that kept her activity levels lower then normal for awhile.

If you compare her body to Hawaii and Body Paint which was shot 7 months later there is a big difference.

I remember that. Even I was surprised when the pics came out (leaked) in April. LIke  wtf they shot SI so early. She looked more like herself for BP afterwards I agree :yes: