Force Field Projection grants:

Ability to generate protective invisible shields

Ability to generate invisible power blasts

Ability to control and manipulate objects

Ability to generate powerful energy weapons

Emma Frost

emmafrost.jpg

Abilities

Telepathy (reading minds, controlling things with your mind)

Shapeshifting into a diamond form granting her superhuman strength and durability

Battle Location

Here...

post-17304-0-1446084167-08356_thumb.jpg

Vote :bellazon: !!!

I thought I did :cry: :ermm: .

If it was that easy she'd just take over the world :ermm: . If even a half-wit like Juggernaut blocks telepathy with his helmet, can't Invisible Woman find a way :mellow: ? She can control and manipulate objects and easily make a helmet to block the telepathy and not just block but shoot invisible blasts too.

And its hard to control if you don't know they are there :nicole: .

:cry2:

hmmm, i don't know a lot about these two except that i have a healthy respect for Emma's choice of superheroine battle attire. if Emma's abilities do involve the power of suggestion then invisigirl will be at a disadvantage and she will in fact have to turn invisible and hide. but once Emma knows she's there, "Fight's on!" "tally ho right 2 o'clock, I'm in!" It looks like most objects are planted or secured at the fight site...except the pedestrians, hehe, but i see a mickey dee's so both girls can hurl filet o'fishes at each other.

i'm tossing a coin on this one...Emma Frost.

You may not be able to hide brain waves but as soon as Invisible Woman realiazes who her opponent is she will of course, (being brilliant AND the good girl) use the ability against her by thinking about more then one thing at once, ie different ways to attack. A blast sent that way, while another is simulataneously sent another way not to in fact hit the girl but to instead knock something off to hit Emma. Of course she's never tried this before, (never having to) but invisibility can also transfer into psychic invisibility rendering Emma's talent useless. However it may in fact be hard to penetrate the diamond skin and counter the superhuman strength, until she starts using her abilities to manipulate Emma's limbs into working against her, they are after all objects, and with the correct amount of force, leverage and timing it would only take a hand slap upwards, and the right pointed finger into an eye socket or... anyways this is getting rather graphic..

So yay!

Obviously I am voting for Invisible girl, she's less skanky anyways, (and I can even overlook the fact that Jessica Alba played her)

Emma Frost 18

Invisible Woman 12

BTW, can't use telepathy in diamond form, *cough, cough* :whistle: .

:rofl: Congrats to Emma :laugh: .

Next up....

Isis (Comic one) vs. Psylocke

Isis

isisnho.jpg

Note: Not the Egyptian goddess or the full measure of the goddess' powers (though very powerful), but someone totally different who received Isis-like powers from an amulet

flight

superspeed

super strength

telepathy

telekinisis

the ability to pass though all objects

ability to communicate with nature

the ability to control and move objects

the ability to become and control lightning

when at full power, the ability to stop and reverse time

psyloch

psylocke200506030135190.jpg