Bellazon

2009 SI Swimsuit Issue

Oh I don't care lol.

I am not a freak like that.

Was merely putting my 2 cents in.

As a woman, I find Cintia's body to be almost perfect in my taste - I do not like woman who are to curvaceous or to deathly skinny. I think Cintia is the middle lol.

Please I don't mind when people have their own opinion's I was just stating that Cintia is not as skinny as a lot of models :flower:

^ Totally understand! (Y) :flower:

It's funny because I used to be such a HF snob, thinking that any girl who wasn't an a catwalk and under 80 pounds wasn't a real model. Then I got into the Supers and then the old SI stuff and it totally blew my mind. I realized how ridiculous and ignorant I was!

Still, there are a lot of HF obsessed people who seem to genuinly think girls like Natasha Poly ( who is a fab model, IMO) have " hot" bodies. It actually makes me wanna barf now! :ninja:

I hate when they act like snobs towards the VS and SI girls. I just makes me roll my eyes, because they obviously have no clue - regarding reality or the history of modeling! <_<

P.S: this is not directed at anyone in particular. Just a general mind-set of some fashion-lovers today! xXx

Natasha Poly was not always so skinny, and I think she can very hot but lately with the uber blonde hair and the skinny skinny frame that she looks sick.

I am one of those people who does not like VS over much and I don't really care for SI. I would rather see my fav models on HF runways.

But I am getting over it more and more, but I still prefer Cintia doing her strut for HF :p

^ Exactly. This separation between " commercial" and " HF" is really such new concept in its present form.

In the super days, they did everything. They were versatile.

P.s: Have to say, as a long time TFS'er, I find it really cool and weird to be having this type of convo on the net! lol! I'd have like twelve warnings by now on TFS! Ha ha!

Thread edited, heated off-topic debate removed :) .

To side A, when two people express their discomfort over a referrence to a subject that is universally regarded as...sensitive, it is best to simply take the high ground and apologize (instead) whether it was meant maliciously or not :) .

To side B, I am sorry for your personal experiences and discomfort, but although a tasteless illustration, the comment was meant out of concern for her size/health, not as a joke about you-know-what :) .

To both sides, this ends here, if there are any further concerns, please message the staff, each other or go to the Chat Thread :) . Though you may disagree at the moment, I know you are both good people deep down inside and with effort I know you can settle your differences :hug: .

:heart:

Time to compile all of the UHQ scans I've done for this magazine. According to the magazine, there are 33 models featured in the issue but they don't tell you that it also includes the "celebrity" sports stars in the issue.

I chose to make scans for the following ladies: BAR REFAELI, HILARY RHODA, CINTIA DICKER, BROOKYLYN DECKER, IRINA SHAYK, and TORI PRAVER. That's 26 full-sized pictures in 35 pages! Let's see YOU try to scan that many hi-res pictures in 2 days!

BAR REFAELI

32488148.3e0073.jpg

32488155.b683bd.jpg 32488158.8bfcf5.jpg 32488145.b6809f.jpg

32488163.c49d2f.jpg

32488169.7216cf.jpg

HILARY RHODA

32488261.4759c2.jpg

32488260.8e7eb9.jpg 32488250.516154.jpg

CINTIA DICKER

32488253.531f03.jpg 32488256.e5f2cd.jpg 32488259.a43d78.jpg

IRINA SHAYKLISLAMOVA

32487510.8c0421.jpg

32487517.66d877.jpg

32487524.696db3.jpg 32487531.f4e3f9.jpg

32487502.5bce20.jpg

BROOKLYN DECKER

32487736.420ae1.jpg

32487732.696b5d.jpg 32487738.c3f5a2.jpg

32487742.683096.jpg 32487729.f6e5c6.jpg

32487744.ea985d.jpg

TORI PRAVER

32488246.87bedc.jpg

32488248.e7a920.jpg 32488240.6a5d1c.jpg

I will NOT do anymore scans for this issue! If you want to see the rest of the models featured in the magazine that I skipped over (like Anne V, Melissa Haro, Jessica Gomes, etc.), I suggest either buying the magazine or waiting for someone else to scan them. Other than that, click and download away!

:laugh:

Disappointing issue. The girls are attractive but the shots are bland and boring...they lack something. I figured the cover would go to Bar or Brooklyn. Bar has a fantastic body but I find her face a little plain. The cover shot is unimpressive. Bars' head looks too small for her body and the background is just blah. I'm over Danica, the NBA dancers are not interesting and the tennis players are out of place. This is issue is lacking. :sleep:

My favorite is Cintia...love the red hair.

Thread edited, heated off-topic debate removed :) .

To side A, when two people express their discomfort over a referrence to a subject that is universally regarded as...sensitive, it is best to simply take the high ground and apologize (instead) whether it was meant maliciously or not :) .

To side B, I am sorry for your personal experiences and discomfort, but although a tasteless illustration, the comment was meant out of concern for her size/health, not as a joke about you-know-what :) .

To both sides, this ends here, if there are any further concerns, please message the staff, each other or go to the Chat Thread :) . Though you may disagree at the moment, I know you are both good people deep down inside and with effort I know you can settle your differences :hug: .

Thank so much to you, Joe. You handled that very diplomatically. I really, really appreciate how you did handle it. :hug: :hug: