Bellazon

2009 SI Swimsuit Issue

julie Henderson's face :ninja:

Yeah, I agree :ninja:

She seems like a sweet girl and has an amazing body, but IMO her nose looks like she was hit with a football ( * flashes back to Marsha Brady* :laugh: )

I think has gotten better-looking over the years :p

Does anyone know what else she does besides SI? I've never seen her doing anything else :idk:

^ Well said, and really, the girl who gets the cover should simply be the girl who takes the best photo! The girl who takes the shot that will make the cover amazing, regardless of who she is.

I think that's a bit too simplified of an approach. SI is a business, obviously, and the model with the best photo (which is so subjective anyway) might not be the best model to go out and promote the issue. I mean, if a model took the greatest photo ever but is a bumbling idiot in interviews, she probably shouldn't get the cover. :laugh: SI needs models who take great photos and can win over reluctant buyers via the promotional circuit, especially considering the current economy.

...the girl who gets the cover should simply be the girl who takes the best photo! The girl who takes the shot that will make the cover amazing, regardless of who she is...

I concur (Y)

EXACTLY! :yes: (Y) Doesn't matter at all who you HOPE will make it, but who will make it amazing!

She seems like a sweet girl and has an amazing body, but IMO her nose looks like she was hit with a football ( * flashes back to Marsha Brady* :laugh: )

Does anyone know what else she does besides SI? I've never seen her doing anything else :idk:

I'm 80% sure that it's her in the new Herbal Essences Hydralicious commerical.

BTW, I just realized Brooklyn's pic has been sitting on the SI front page for probably a month now. Given that I don't think they like to telegraph these things ahead of time, I'd say her odds of being on the cover are not too great. <_<

I think Daniella has a good shot, if you consider seniority. Jessica has been around SI for longer, but she still looks 18ish, and they always pick someone that's older-looking than that.

I remember seeing her in Pantene ads but I can't think of any others. Seems like there was a clothing line for one or two ads but I can't think of whose it was.

^ Well said, and really, the girl who gets the cover should simply be the girl who takes the best photo! The girl who takes the shot that will make the cover amazing, regardless of who she is.

I think that's a bit too simplified of an approach. SI is a business, obviously, and the model with the best photo (which is so subjective anyway) might not be the best model to go out and promote the issue. I mean, if a model took the greatest photo ever but is a bumbling idiot in interviews, she probably shouldn't get the cover. :laugh: SI needs models who take great photos and can win over reluctant buyers via the promotional circuit, especially considering the current economy.

When I say " the best picture" I mean the picture that will look amazing and that means the picture that the editors know will SELL the issue!

I agree that SI is a business and so they're going to be looking for a cover model who has it all ( e.g, Marisa, IMO, who's an American girl who took a good cover shot and has a sweet and interesting personality.)

However, if SI is going to put a girl on the cover who has taken an average picture simply because she's going to sound good talking on Letterman, I don't think that's business smart. :whistle:

You're right beauty is subjective, but IMO I look at the past SI issues and trust the magazines judgment on what a beautiful cover is! :laugh:

She looks fine to me. So does her nose. Gives her face a bit more "character". I think we're just too used to seeing post-nose job snouts to appreciate a more unique beak. :p

She'd only have to ask me twice (the first time, I'd believe I'd misheard... :ninja: )

When I say " the best picture" I mean the picture that will look amazing and that means the picture that the editors know will SELL the issue!

I agree that SI is a business and so they're going to be looking for a cover model who has it all ( e.g, Marisa, IMO, who's an American girl who took a good cover shot and has a sweet and interesting personality.)

However, if SI is going to put a girl on the cover who has taken an average picture simply because she's going to sound good talking on Letterman, I don't think that's business smart. :whistle:

You're right beauty is subjective, but IMO I look at the past SI issues and trust the magazines judgment on what a beautiful cover is! :laugh:

Just not Beyonce again, pleeeeeeeeeeeez! I don't even know how many magazines that cover sold but I'm really, really hoping for a model on the cover. So many of the mags are shooting actresses and musicians for covers of fashion mags and I always feel disappointed. <_<

As far as who sounds good, I think the majority sound good even if they have thick accents. It's part of their charm. From the clips I've seen, I think they all pretty much sound charming, in their own ways. :D Just being the Sports Illustrated Cover Model will cause people to tune in to a TV interview or go to an appearance. SISE is a really big deal!

In the end, it should be whoever really ROCKS that swimsuit and has the best shot.