Bellazon

2009 SI Swimsuit Issue

of the new girls I'm excited to see:

Cintia Dicker- I was hoping it would only be a matter of time for her to do something big, shes very beautiful

Ariel Meredith- she has a really beautiful face, I think she has potential to do a lot. there was buzz about her in HF too

Hilary Rhoda- I haven't seen her as much lately it seems. She's naturally gorgeous

Kim Cloutier- she usually looks very beautiful so I hope she will look good in SI

Esti Ginzburg- most excited to see her. She is just so perfectly beautiful to me, She has an angel face :blush:

Lucia Dvorska- the little bit I saw of her in the preveiw video looked good! her eyes stood out

of the returning girls, I'm excited to see Irina Shayk. She just keeps getting more gorgeous :wub:

ABB I thought this was going to be her year for sure :blink:

Who are you looking forward to seeing the most?

Ariel Meredith

Kim Cloutier

Lucia Dvorska - If Petra Nemcova saw something in her, then it's gotta be good.

Melissa Haro - Dunno what it is about her, but I like it... a lot

Esti Ginzburg - Really starting to like her!

Bar Rafaeli

I think the whole group is just perfect! Refreshing changes, for sure. :yes: I like every single one of the girls. Yep, every single one.

I, of course, would love to see Tori get the cover but I'll be really happy if either Bar or Brooklyn get it, too. If I was to bet, I'd say it will be one of the three and I'm feelin' pretty confident of that. The only thing I'm wondering if they would go with a blonde again. :blink: I heard that the cover model will be announced on David Letterman next Monday nite, in a surprising way. That ought to be good! :laugh:

The only one I'm so sadly missing is ABB. :cry: I have a feeling that they are trying to go another way and give the mag a more classy look (all of these girls have it) but ABB?? She's classy.... :yes: and gorgeous, too. Not seeing her really surprised me and made me sad.

:o No Ana or Marisa??? :(

I'm surprised ABB isn't in it this year. Not surprised about Marisa though, since last year we knew weeks ahead of time that she was in it again, but had nothing to go on this year.

Still shocked!

Thank you!

It is wonderful to see a different type there, she is so unique looking!

I don't think she will win but I am glad she is doing more :nicole:

Don't pretend you're not about to commit suicide that Cintia is in something as trashy as SI. :p

Are you joking or have you really changed your mind and now, all of a sudden, S.I. is trashy? Just curious :wave:

Who are you looking forward to seeing the most?

Demaris Lewis - I never thought of her as a swimsuit model type, but I'm just glad to see her get new work :hell yea!: .

Irina Shayk - her sexiness is just blows my mind :ninja: .

Daniella - of course :blush: .

Daniella Sarahyba

Ariel :wub2:

Jessica White - I just have a bit of a crush on her :blush: .

rvlw0o.jpg

Cintia Dicker - I'm like Mona, I love her doing what she does, but its still interresting to see her do something different and that avatar :shock:

1547p09.jpg ...makes me...curious to see the rest of the shoot :ninja: .

Jessica Gomes - that's a thick, beautiful woman right there :hehe: .

08_jessica-gomes_body_04.jpg

Bar Refaeli - nice lookin woman right there :hehe: .

Jarah Mariano - I like Jarah...:blush: ...yeah :blush: ...

i2m3w5.jpg

Don't pretend you're not about to commit suicide that Cintia is in something as trashy as SI. :p

Are you joking or have you really changed your mind and now, all of a sudden, S.I. is trashy? Just curious :wave:

No, I don't think SI is trashy. I was sarcastically teasing Ophelia considering she always acted insulted at the thought of Cintia participating in anything non-HF, especially VS. :laugh:

After watching some of the vids, I have to say this "Who will get the cover?" thing is really gimmicky when only four or five models are probably in the running for it. Also, Esti looks too young... like alarmingly young... as in 12.

okay i take what i said back and I think the cover girl will be either j-white, brooklyn, bar or daniela and maybe iryna...so pretty much i have no clue. Bar would make the most sense...so it'll probably be daniela.

You have covered your bases :rofl: :rofl: You're so funny! :rofl: