Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I can't see the Cameron thing at all... Maybe it's just me.

After reading some conversations about a few other models, I'm happy that Miranda hasn't fallen into the trap of some of the other VS models. They get the big contract, and then VS is all that they do. I'm glad we still see Miranda doing other work. She had a lot of good editorials in the end of 2009, and I hope there's more to come in 2010.

She has a lot going for her and really made the most of her VS opportunity. I like checking her stats on Google Trends, and for 2009, she consistently trended higher than Alessandra, Marisa, Doutzen, and the VS "New Face Nobodies" worldwide. When limited to the US, she was behind Marisa a little more, but still ahead of Alessandra, Doutzen, and the other nobodies.

In addition to the editorials (which I hope she continues into the new year), I think she needs to do a few more runway shows, try to land some prominent magazine covers, a mainstream fashion campaign, and the people at IMG need to work to get her a cosmetic contract.

:heart:

Woo-hoo, my first post of the New Year! :fun:

Skippy celebrated her New Years Eve at St. Barths! Skippy and Orlando were seen on a yacht during the day and then seen partying down with Usher in the evening.

Whether or not she was having fun is another discussion.

SKIPPY @ ST. BARTHS - DECEMBER 31ST, 2009

32f19762029776.gif f2a59962029793.gif 7f414d62029813.gif 78d82f62029851.gif

27929162029881.gif 00f94962029914.gif a2851462029945.gif

fc886d62029875.gif 9961f462029956.gif 7c620a62029990.gif

b3eb1562030127.gif 7866e962030140.gif ffd43262030152.gif

Sorry for the quality of the pix, but its obvious to see that the photog took the photos from outer space. :blink:

CREDIT: Celebutopia/Celebutopia Blog

Is it me or is Orlando trying to copy Robin Thicke's look?

:laugh:

Wow... what's happening to Miranda?

1. We should NEVER see spinal cord.. at least not that much... holy sh!T

2. Her upper arm is almost thinner then her wrist

3. The gap between her legs is scary at best

4. She lost her ass. Miranda used to have a tiny little bubble butt...

She's starting to look like a 12 year old at least body wise and her weight lose? omg :( VS isn't going to be happy about this. I've been told by a few reputable sources that Miranda may be on the VS chopping block, perhaps her weight loss is due to depression because of it? Either way I pray to god she gets healthy again... and so help me god if one of you says she looks "great", or "hasn't lost much weight" I'm going to stare.

Miranda be healthy, be happy, be safe and be in love.

Miranda Kerr

Victoria's Secret Swim 2010 B-Roll

Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for Victoria's Secret

I wouldn't be surprised if she's leaving soon. She used to seem so happy and enthusiastic to be working for VS...and she's just not anymore, the above interview proves it. She's been loosing weight, she's not in many campaigns anymore for them. I don't know only time will tell.

Tori, I agree with what you said on the last page. She seems to do very well with the american public. VS would be very very stupid to get rid of her, she's the only one for a long time that can stand up and hold her own in the public with the likes of Adriana, when Alessandra has come close before but Miranda even beats her which nuff said. If they get/got rid of her, it was not only bad for the public, but it's also bad for their press considering she does draw in quite a bit.

In this she's right up there around Gisele, and Adriana, Miranda and Gisele obviously are the public's favorites...in several countries.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=Adriana+Lim...Gisele+Bundchen

:yes: She's very... "Hi, I'm bored, passing time by talking about stuff.... that I don't really care about, but perhaps people will think I'm into it if I punctuate my voice. YES! I'm just that INTERESTED!... wait if I push my breasticals together people won't care"