Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

My scan

post-16241-1262472383_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot, John, that's a cute cover!

Here's another thing we can debate about: Orlando Bloom has the most goddamned flimsiest set of abs and pecs I've ever seen. FACT.

GET IT ON!

Haha, Randa got more Abs then he does.

What's he doing anyway, haven't heard nothing about him xcept for being Mr Kerr. But maybe that's a full-time job :whistle:

Flare february issue.

Credit to TFS.

th_25932_EO4SQ_122_484lo.jpg

AWFUL cover. Really, I don't get it, will there ever be a nicely done not over-photoshopped cover of Randa? You get either airbrushed tits in your face or need to look real hard to recognize they really used a picture of her face as base before they let the trainee have fun with Adobe.

Haha, Randa got more Abs then he does.

What's he doing anyway, haven't heard nothing about him xcept for being Mr Kerr. But maybe that's a full-time job

Well, I think thier relationship helped them both in different ways in these last years...

HUSH understands Miranda Kerr’s management is not happy with ACP Magazines. An insider close to the Australian supermodel says Kerr and her team aren’t happy that her images have been used on the covers of magazines including Ralph, Cleo and, most recently, this month’s Cosmopolitan magazine, without them being contacted.

An insider close to the Australian supermodel says Kerr and her team aren’t happy that her images have been used on the covers of magazines including Ralph, Cleo and, most recently, this month’s Cosmopolitan magazine, without them being contacted.

It’s common practice to seek approval on cover images, but it does depend on who owns the images and whether or not the models have waived their right to approval.

“Miranda is really upset and feels exploited by these unauthorized covers and the associated media publications,” the source told Hush. “It is things like this that jeopardize her positioning and creditability.”

Kerr’s personal publicist, Carlii Lyon, wouldn’t comment on the issue. ACP did not return Hush’s call on Friday.

source: dailytelegraph.com.au

Credit to TFS.

“Miranda is really upset and feels exploited by these unauthorized covers and the associated media publications,” the source told Hush. “It is things like this that jeopardize her positioning and creditability.”

I was wondering about the choice of magazines anyway, when she's trying to get more "fashion" based editorials, so that explains it. Thanks for the info!

I can completely understand Randa's upset if it's true they haven't asked for permission. I mean a cover is a cover, but still, Ralph and Cleo wouldn't be on my list of credible magazines. Don't want to say they're bad, but ...

No i agree with you Carmelita. I mean really its up to the photographer. If he or she owns those photos then they can see fit to use them but come on at least inform her management or agents that they will be using her on their covers or inside the magazine. It is her that they are trying to use to sell they're magazines. For Miranda the best Australian magazines for her would be Vogue and Bazaar. Not Ralph etc. However being the fan of hers i am i still buy when they use her on Ralph. :D

ACP publishes the Ralph's and Cleo's, but they also publish the Madison's, Bazaar's, Grazia's, etc. - magazines that she has a good relationship with.

I'm a bit neutral on the issue. Sure it would be nice if they went out of their way to ask permission, but then they would run the risk of her saying no. So I see why they don't ask. They don't want to set that kind of precedent.

MIRANDA Kerr insists she isn’t perfect.

The Aussie model — who’s currently dating British actor Orlando Bloom — admits her body has its faults and she’s working hard to whip them into shape.

“Nobody is perfect,” she said. “I have my good parts but I also have those parts I need to work on but that’s between me and my personal trainer.

“I think the important thing is that all women are happy and confident with what they have got and don’t feel pushed to being a certain way.”

Kerr recently revealed that she has a secret crush on Britain’s Prince William.

“I’ve always had a big crush on Prince William since I was a little girl,” she told Fox News in December.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/197529/m...ot-perfect.html

haha i was just watching some random miranda kerr interviews and stumbled across this one... its hilarious..the guy is a complete flirt..haha. you can tell Miranda is getting alittle bit uncomfortable. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dGsvC6s3QU

hahaha "googling  her name will melt your computer!"

and omg everytime she says "mmhhh"  :blush: