Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

She'll probably leave but not for her choice I guess...her 3 years contract is almost done and VS found new youngest models, so she can try sonething else now, maybe HF even if she is quite 'old' to do the jump, but never say never...

I do think she is too thin now, she is not so thin naturally, all the vìcurves u see in Vs catalogue are gone....with no double size bra u see the difference...

her 3 years contract is almost done and VS found new youngest models

That's part of the reason why I'm happy she does other work. VS isn't all that she does, so if she doesn't continue with the company, she isn't going to fall off the face of the earth. I don't think a departure by her would an indictment of her as a model. She's famous in Australia. She has her skin care line. She's done quite a few editorials in recent months. Maybe she's getting bored of pushing panties. As great of an opportunity that VS is, maybe some people don't want to have 10 year anniversaries with them. Maybe they want to move on and do other things.

michelabella, I don't think she got Balenciaga this season, but I do think she really, really needs to land a fashion campaign and a cosmetics contract. I can totally see her as a Cover Girl saying the "Easy, Breezy, Beautiful" line in the commercials with her accent. Both things would do wonders towards expanding her portfolio.

I'll be very disapointed if she doesn't do any of the fall shows next month.

True. At 26, she isn't going to be the "next big thing," but a nice mix of the two - commercial and high fashion (with more of a priority on the commercial) would be a good thing. Another Elle editorial and Vogue Australia cover would be nice.

She'll never be the quintessential hf girl, but more runway would be good. Commercial girls get so typecast, so to do more runway might earn her respect from designers and maybe increase the likelihood of a campaign. I think it's all related.

To old for HF...

and you are? (N)

you can never be too old for anything..I mean..look at HEIDI.

I like miranda alot, and I think shes great for VS, shes very popular and like lost soul said, can hold her own when it comes to events unlike others.

I think she looks great in the video, distracted, but maybe she was having a rough day. Either way, I wish her the best.

First of all, I'm not the only one who said she is 'too old' for HF. and since u are that curious I am 26 years old just like her,which is absoultely a young age but for a model it is not and anyone who knows a bit about fashion in general and HF in particular knows this...also Heide at 26 was already known in HF world, so no surprise she was able to keep her HF model status.

Oh man, maybe read again what I and the others wrote and then think about it...it is not a metter of judging, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that modeling business ia a particular world and that a girl gets older soon for their clichè...Since you are member of a fashion forum you should know that...