Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I was saying...who are you too judge? Nobody knows what shes up to, but IMO i don't think shes too old for ANYTHING...

When it comes to Miranda it's quite simple...just get on your knees and worship like I do. If she asks you to do something, you do it no matter what it is! Miranda is that beautiful, that perfect, that magnificent. She deserves all the money she gets and more IMO. :wave: :heart:

Moving on...

Kerr to launch winter collection

MIRANDA Kerr will be in Melbourne on February 17 for the David Jones autumn/winter 2010 fashion launch at Peninsula, Docklands.

Kerr recently finished a fashion shoot in Queenstown, New Zealand, that will feature at the launch.

The theme of the glamorous shoot was A Long White Winter, with renowned fashion photographer Hugh Stewart.

Some of the designers who will feature on the day include Sass & Bide, Collette Dinnigan and Alex Perry.

Source: HeraldSun

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sun...-1225815542787

I don't think she's too old to do high fashion work either dizzymisslizzy.

Now, I will agree that 26 is a little too old to be touted as the "next hot up and coming model", but it's definitely not too old for Miranda to gain work in the field - especially since she looks younger than her age. She was doing runway and editorials before she became an angel, so it's not like she would be suddenly trying something new. If she does mix in more fashion work with the commercial side of things, she would be going back to her roots.

Marisa is suspected to be gone, because she's not on the official supermodels list on the vsallaccess page, a lot of her stuff if not all of it is being pulled by stores, her campaign for love rocks is being re-done...and she's not in any of the promotional videos anymore, as she use to be. More than likely she is no longer an angel.

Blair, I hope you weren't saying Heidi was a HF model...because she was far far from it, Heidi has and always will be a commercial model that's it.

The thing for Miranda is (if she left VS, which I think she did) she is well known and her popularity will get her a lot of work, it's not like someone like Izabel (Who I love) but she wasn't famous enough to still get major campaigns and etc so I think Miranda's popularity in the future will help her hold her own out in the fashion world. I don't think she's to old to do some editorials and etc, heck look at her fellow angels...now I do think she would be to old to just break into the fashion world, if she was indeed doing that...but she's well established and she has a name and rep to get her work.

Who marisa? Because that's pretty much confirmed she's gone. Or are you talking about miranda?

Either way Miranda or Marisa it doesn't matter if she shot it last year, obviously something happened between now and then, heck look at KK and Izabel and Selita...all continue to work, they were in promotional videos all the year before then gone. Same goes for Marisa, she's gone now too (pretty much)

Anyway I'm hoping Miranda isn't gone, because it was pretty much suspected it would be Miranda, marisa or Doutzen that was gone...and now with Marisa obviously gone, I'm frightful Miranda is going to be next, or already has been.

Lolita, we'll just have to wait and see. The Necker Island stuff was shot back in September. Things could have changed between then and now. The reason why I'm sure Marisa is gone is not just because her profile is gone, but because she or her management would have denied it at her forum by now if it wasn't true. They are good about keeping her fans updated with all of her work. It's not that way with Miranda. She doesn't have sources around her that leak information - positive or negative. Time will tell. I'm not concerned either way though.

The theme of the glamorous shoot was A Long White Winter, with renowned fashion photographer Hugh Stewart

That sounds very promising. Normally when she does DJs stuff, she slips info about her upcoming work. We found about V mag and the Miraculous campaign when she was there for the summer launch. Hopefully she leaks info about any spring projects with these events.

More than anything I want to see some NY fashion week stuff from her next month. I will keep beating that drum in the hopes that the fashion gods have pity on me, LOL.

At first I didn't care for Miranda, it's only been the last couple weeks I've started liking Miranda and Marisa lol...and now they might be gone. Honestly, from what I see that they are replacing them with...it's not very promising...past Candice. So now, I'm hoping she's going to continue to work, I really don't want her to disappear and just turn out to be known as Bloom's girlfriend, that wouldn't be good at all.

Tori I agree about Marisa's team, I think something would have been said by now if the rumor was false.

Only time will tell. If Miranda is no longer an Angel i would be very upset. She has so much promise and is very well known. But i know she will land on her feet. I had a feeling about Marisa all along. I knew that she wasnt probably gonna be an Angel anymore. And i think Candice is basically taking her spot as the next Angel.

What are all of you talking about? Miranda is still in campaigns for VS. She's still quite active in her work for them. I didn't find anything wrong with her attitude in the video for the swimsuit collection. She might have a been a little bit tired, but that's completely logical. && if you want an example of an older HF model or two: Mariacarla Boscono and Malgosia Bela are older then Miranda and they seem to be doing fine. && if this is true about Marisa leaving VS, or getting kicked out, or whatever, I hope she goes out into the world and does well. I think Miranda will leave VS sooner or later. She has to, doesn't she? However, I'm sure she'll be fine on her own. She's famous enough. She could land a few acting roles if she wanted or get into something else entirely. Either way, I think she's pretty smart and can take care of herself and her career just fine.

I'm kinda tired of reading speculative posts. Can you guys just not discuss it until something is official? I don't really care for anyone's personal opinions on the matter and it sucks scrolling through all the childish conversations.

Anyway, main reason for being here is to say THANK YOU to everyone posting the pictures lately. Greatly appreciated ladies and gents!