Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

La Senza

post-19830-0-1446090313-42229_thumb.jpg post-19830-0-1446090313-44932_thumb.jpg post-19830-0-1446090313-46438_thumb.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

It's great they are using her for more glamour stuff. Her poses and the way she looks the camera are getting better & better.

Lol at her arm pit on pic #3 :laugh: Even a Barbie doll doesn't have such a pore less and smooth one :laugh:

Thanks LMS for the set! Gorgeous!

I agree with you kiki. Her poses are getting more and more high fashion, which is great! Then maybe we wouldn't have to see her in motion all the time, and we could get more pics, more often! :p

hey guys, i'm new to this but I think I found the BIGGEST fake of Emily. Sooo ridiculous with like 2,000+ friends and fakes of Barbara Palvin and Justin Hopwood as her friend on there.

we if shes got barbara palvin as her friend, shes a fake. her real profile is super private.

post-49994-1312597627_thumb.jpg

hey guys, i'm new to this but I think I found the BIGGEST fake of Emily. Sooo ridiculous with like 2,000+ friends and fakes of Barbara Palvin and Justin Hopwood as her friend on there.

we if shes got barbara palvin as her friend, shes a fake. her real profile is super private.

Barbara or Emily? I know there both private but I have mutual friends with Emily.

Plus most of her photos she got off of here. One wasn't even her, it was a different model.

After someone said something, the fake took it down.

Barbara or Emily? I know there both private but I have mutual friends with Emily.

Plus most of her photos she got off of here. One wasn't even her, it was a different model.

i was talking about emily.

if she has photos of other models, its not her - you must have mutual friends with the wrong emily.

emilys real profile doesnt even have a single photo of her modelling/model pictures.

Thanks for the info! Yeah these fakes are crazy. And whats even crazier is that everyone believes it her! Hopefully she can get an official one that she can just use to keep her fans updated, ect, and keep a private one for herself.

Also Emodels, tell Emily I said hiiii!! loll :D

i was talking about emily.

if she has photos of other models, its not her - you must have mutual friends with the wrong emily.

emilys real profile doesnt even have a single photo of her modelling/model pictures.

No its the real emily. I don't have her as a friend though.

The fake emily has pictures of her modeling and she is friends with fake profiles of other models. Ali, Barbara, Justin, Kate, etc