Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Well it's something we all knew long before but Emily has been officially added onto IMG Paris' site, I don't know why it took so long.

It's kinda weird not seeing her being on the DL but I hope whatever upcoming project she did was a really good one. How strange is it that she still has yet to land a Vogue cover :laugh:?

Well it's something we all knew long before but Emily has been officially added onto IMG Paris' site, I don't know why it took so long.

It's kinda weird not seeing her being on the DL but I hope whatever upcoming project she did was a really good one. How strange is it that she still has yet to land a Vogue cover :laugh:?

I know!!! She would be incredible on the cover of Vogue!

Its not that surprising since Emily has constantly been trying to sign up for roles in movies/tv. Here's an email:

Emily

Heres a shorter more readable summary. The only thing is it's not up to me who they cast It's up to the investors and studio to decide. I will make sure you get to read for it and hopefully they will cast you.

242nd STREET

The story of a boys search for justice, that evolves into a mans search for love, redemption, and his lost sister. As a boy Peter Santangelo avenges his Father's.murder and in doing so loses everything else that is important to him, his Mother, sister, freedom, and faith in God. As a man he endures through tremendous adversity and suffering to regain all that was lost as a child, He perseveres against all odds and after years of relentless training and soul searching becomes a professional prize fighter who provides hope and inspiration to the world., .

--- On Mon, 8/10/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: ****242nd STREET By: Andrew McLaren

To: "Andrew McLaren" <[email protected]>

Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 9:06 AM

Does she have studio credits? There are a lot of actors that age who are studio approved + could help green light your film, especially if you want to star in it, everyone around you should be up + comers + or more established then you, but you never know.. All depends on investors... Let's leave it all open, its more desirable to all parties for now.... If you attach everyone the investors won't feel like they have any say.... :))

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

To: <[email protected]>

I have to go through spell check, but I will have two hard copies and the e-mail version for you tomorrow. Also I really want Emily Didonato to play Jess, and she really wants the role. She has done Guess, Ralph Lauren, and is the new Maybelline girl and is a really talented down to Earth girl, her agency is Request in New York. She's in Milan right now and should be back in 2 weeks. See you tomorrow.

Thanks

Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 8:38 AM

How else would I be able to read it? LOL The other requests where just extra stuff that I needed to complete it. I need email version + also drop off 2 heard copies to me Monday, please.

I'm on a taxi heading to airport from Washington, arriving to LA in the am.

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:33:31 -0700 (PDT)

To: <[email protected]>

You never asked for it lol I will give you a hard copy it's 100 pages

- Show quoted text -

Subject: Fw: ****242nd STREET By: Andrew McLaren

Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 8:23 AM

Andrew please forward me the script, I never received it.

Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:50:48 -0700

To: [email protected]<[email protected]>

Subject: Re: ****242nd STREET By: Andrew McLaren

Would love to read it... Especially if he's loyal to you...

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2009, at 7:43 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Hey Joel,

MOSAIC is interested in having a meeting with my writer/ actor client ANDREW McLAREN for his screenplay 242nd STREET this coming week. Andrew is really very special & if packaged the right way could become the next Vin Diesal / Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson / Bruce Willis guy but with more heart. This screenplay is along the lines of Good Will Hunting, Rocky and a Bronx tale. Below is a synopsis along with a character description. Are you interested in reading the script?

I'm back from Washington tomorrow. See you in the morning.

Have a great night.

Kim

242nd Street

It was the Summer of 1982 in the North East Bronx. Cars were honking their horns at a double parked Ice cream truck The corner of Kingsbridge Rd. and 242nd street was alive with kids playing in the water shooting out of the fire hydrants. The sun beamed down and cast a shadow through the elevated rails on the double parked ice-cream truck where kids were pushing each other jockeying for a better position on the Ice-cream line. All of a sudden the restaurant across the street lit up in a flash of light three times and almost simultaneously the chimes from the ice-cream truck were overpowered by a horrific bang, bang, bang of gunfire coming out of Sal's Italian restaurant. Nine year old Peter Santangelo dropped his ice-cream on the ground and sprinted to the restaurant almost getting hit by a car in the process..... He ran inside and saw his father Tony lying in a pool of blood. His brains and skull fragments were all over the wall. It was an image he would never forget. Peter's Father Anthony " Big Tony" Santangelo was a made man, a Capo in the Luchese crime family. Surely heads were going to roll once the boss finds out who killed his most loyal enforcer. Hundreds of well wishers and gangsters came to Big Tony's funeral to pay their respects. His widow Angela, Peter's Mother was now left to raise two kids on her own, nine year old Peter and three year old Jessica. Peter was already street smart at the age of nine and was serving his Father's crime family associates food and beer by the age of fourteen. They paid him well and trusted him. While working at the social club Peter found out that his Dad was killed in a Mafia war between the Columbo and Luchese families. In the five years that had passed since his Father's murder there was a new boss of the Luchese family. A boss that never particular liked Tony Santangelo like Vito the old boss did. In addition the two families had called a truce. Peter decided that since he knew the identity and address of his Father's killer he would take matters into his own hands since nobody else was going to avenge his Fathers death. Peter waited for his Father's killer to leave his building, he decided that he wanted to use a baseball bat and not a gun. Peter was a=2 0star baseball player in his first year in High school and had a powerful swing. When his Father's assassin who was in his mid Forties started to walk to his car and stick the key in the door Peter hit him with all his might in the back of the head with the bat. The man stunned and hurt did not have a chance for the rapid onslaught of blows that relentlessly followed. A few minutes had passed when finally Peter was finished swinging away, his Father's killers brains were all over his bat. Peter thought about the day he saw his Father who he idolized lying dead in a pool of blood. Peter recovered from his trance like killing mode after a few minutes looked up and realized he was surrounded by police with their guns drawn. Peter dropped the bat put his hands up smiled and spit on the body. Peter was convicted of voluntary manslaughter and would spend the next seven years in prison until at the age of twenty one was released. While incarcerated Angela Santangelo devastated by her husbands murder and son in jail committed suicide in a moment of weakness. Peter's little sister Jess was put into foster care. Peter was so angry at his Mother's suicide and banned contact between him and his sister that he turned to boxing as a way to relive his aggression. He became a champion in the prison Boxing tournaments. Once Peter was released from prison in 1994 his mission was to find his little sister who had always visited him in jail, wrote him letters, had stuck by his side for aveng ing their Father's murder until she was put into foster care.. The State of New York would not release her location, and would only tell him that she is in a happy home and is well taken care of. Peter tries getting a job at a lot of places but is rejected because he is a convicted murderer and ex-con. Peter tried selling drugs but wasn't a good salesman, after almost getting arrested he decides to turn his rage to good use and starts boxing again. He is hoping that he will be able to become a great prize fighter someday and find his little sister. His sister is the only person that he has left and her letters got him through seven years in prison. Peter was homeless and would sneak in the boxing gym after hours and sleep and then wake up and train. He would shoplift food from supermarkets and bodegas so he could eat Peter trained non stop dreaming of a better life, at least in prison he wasn't hungry. Peter's world came crashing down once again when the boxing gym was bought and was being shutdown. Peter was losing weight, mal nourished, depressed, contemplating suicide and now had no where to sleep. One snowy night he went to a church for help and passed out on the steps of the church while reading the letters his sister wrote him years earlier. It was January and freezing out and when morning came a parishioner notified the priest that their was a bum laying on the steps covered in snow that appeared to be dead. The priest fearing for the safety of his parishion ers and not knowing if the bum was in fact dead or alive called the police. The police came and brought Peter to the hospital to treat his frost bite and get a mental health evaluation. After the hospital turned Peter away for lack of insurance the police brought Peter to a homeless shelter. Finally Peter was getting the nutrition he needed to be competitive in the ring. He found a new gym and trained relentlessly and after three years of fighting amateur with an undefeated record is given his pro debut. The fight is heavily advertised and by the Grace of God eighteen year old Jess happened to see an add in the Newspaper and recognize her brother as one of the fighters. In the beginning of the fight he sees her and it's the happiest moment of his life. He can't believe how grown and beautiful his sister has become. Peter gives her a hug and breaks down crying; Peter goes out and destroys his opponent. He becomes a well known Light Heavyweight champion and builds a community center that has free housing in his sisters name that is geared toward job placement, free meals and housing and helping people that are struggling get back on their feet. He even gives a speech at the same church about helping the needy. He Helps voice his personal struggles in order to help improve health care in America for the poor and speaks out against violence and an eye for an eye mentality..... He writes a book deglorifying the Mobster lifestyle. Peter is now a multi millionaire but he never forgets wh ere he came from and where his Father was murdered, 242nd street. Everything was going great for Peter he was rich, successful, and had found his sister. He met a great girl from Columbia named Gia who he fell in love with. The mafia was still angry that Peter had violated the truce and killed a made man without permission. The mob was now even more hell bent on retaliation over Peter's book dissing them saying that they turned their backs on his Father and didn’t support his Mother. The mob launches a coordinated assassination attempt Peter manages to survive several gunshot wounds fearing continued assassination attempts he leaves the hospital against doctors orders. He along with his fiancée Gia, and his sister take his millions and go hide out in Columbia, they live happily ever after on the beach. They continue their good deeds in Columbia and are excepted with open arms by Gia's family.

THE CAST character breakdown:

1 ) 9 year old Peter Santangelo street smart wise ass

2 ) 14 year old Peter Santangelo a strong athletic High School Freshman is a star baseball player who is hardened and devastated by his Father's murder.. He works for the mob and takes care of his Mother and sister.

3 ) 21 to 27 year old Peter Santangelo ( played by my client Andrew McLaren) Is in jail, a star boxer, when he gets out he is homeless, the only motivation he has in life is to make it as a boxer so he can have the resources to find his little sister. He is tormented by his Father's murder, his Mothes suicide, and by the murder he committed when he was 14, avenging his Father. He worries about his sister constantly. Highly emotionally unstable.

4 ) 32 years old Tony Santangelo (Josh Brolin would be GREAT in this , he was great in American Gangster) - Great Dad works as a Mid level gangster, is very loyal and is a nice guy. He protects the boss Vito who he has worked for since he was a teenager. He's a huge Yankees fan

5 ) 29 years old Angela Santangelo - A sweet woman who was physically abused as a child. Shes from Queens.. Tony protects her and takes great care of her. They are soulmates and have been together since highschool. She is a huge Mets fan.

6 ) 3 year old, 8 year old20and 18 year old Jessica Santangelo -Peter's beloved little sister. Very sweet loves and idolizes her older brother who is almost like her Dad in her eyes. She is emotionally tramatized but better off than Peter cause she was lucky to have nice Foster parents.

7 ) 23 years old Gia Colon -From a prominent politically connected family in Columbia speaks very good English, is Peter's fiancee. Was in America studying law when she met Peter at a gas station. She loves boxing. Growing up in a violent country she can relate to Peter's struggle even though her family is very wealthy.

Budget 3 million

=

Its a bit long and a bit outdated but hey, Emily really is wanting to get into acting. No need to read the whole story plot line....

You can tell she was a "diamond in the rough" ha ha ha but her second shot looks a little creepy because the blank stare makes them look glassy, you know what I mean?

IMO, it's more beneficial to see her to model a little more even if she may wanna venture into acting. I still think she has to work on her expressions, angles and catching light when she does print but she's got that "something" about her that has more potential.

Has she let you in with what she has possibly coming up?

from the FAKE emily on twitter.com/emilydidonatox

(We know shes fake but has access to Emily's real facebook because the real Emmy doesnt use twitter and doesnt repost her facebook wall posts on twitter WITH spelling mistakes lol! And she visited Sydney years ago)

post-49994-1309741159_thumb.jpg

post-49994-1309741202_thumb.jpg

post-49994-1309741286_thumb.jpg

post-49994-1309741303_thumb.jpg