Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm sure behind the scenes pic is fine as long as it's public and not intrusive. Hmm wonder what had happened to that commercial with Julia and Emily, because they filmed that almost a year ago.

Thanks for posting the TR photo snoosan, she looks really pretty and you can sort of see some similarities with her mom :hehe:.

Hopefully we'll see some new material from Emily soon, it's kind hard to find her work since the agency switch.

I'm sure behind the scenes pic is fine as long as it's public and not intrusive. Hmm wonder what had happened to that commercial with Julia and Emily, because they filmed that almost a year ago.

Thanks for posting the TR photo snoosan, she looks really pretty and you can sort of see some similarities with her mom :hehe:.

Hopefully we'll see some new material from Emily soon, it's kind hard to find her work since the agency switch.

Well yes and no, she's just come back from a trip to South Africa with Justin (where hes from) and she's working with Maybelline frequently at the moment.

What I meant regarding the agency switch is not about her finding work but just it's not notified as much on IMG's blog as Re:Quest did. Not a big deal but it helps a bit.

Here are some pics where she looks younger, mostly in the montage one :)

Thankyou for the cool pics. Can you post news ones, those have already been posted on here. Would love to see some new candids of her,thankyou!

4433_1063999764499_1361130041_142857_4865626_n.jpg 4433_1063999804500_1361130041_142858_5416399_n.jpg