Bellazon

Issues with the Attachment Function

PinkCouture

Once again I´m having trouble uploading bigger images to BZ. :( I´ve tried everything (re-size) and even images of 750 KB seems too big. I just see for minutes this "Uploading file" circle and it says "sending request to Bellazon.com" on the bottom line, but nothing happens. This is no fun! :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, I've not been around for quite some time, but once I'm back now I wanted to post some pics and it didn't work, so I was wondering if there are probably some problems with the attachment function again or if the problem is just with me?

I was able to upload one picture (size: 71.94K)

then I wanted to upload a second one (about same size) but then there comes:

Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to check the settings and permissions

:blink:

Once again I´m having trouble uploading bigger images to BZ. :( I´ve tried everything (re-size) and even images of 750 KB seems too big. I just see for minutes this "Uploading file" circle and it says "sending request to Bellazon.com" on the bottom line, but nothing happens. This is no fun! :cry:

Bellazons upload doesn´t work with Firefox browser, but Internet Explorer. :(

Jesus H. Christ - you might have solved all of my problems!!

The upload's working perfectly with Firefox for me at the moment, but I will keep in mind to try and change engines if I get troubles again.

I am using firefox 3.5 and its working fine. What version of firefox are you using?

post-240-1250056625_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Firefox 3.5.2 (updated yesterday) and I've got continuisly problems uploading attachments - some day it works fine, the other day it doesn't. I have no idea why!

Anyway I downloaded an add-on from mozilla.com - a user agent switch so I can just change from firefox to IE without having to quit the session. I'm currently checking if the attachment function's working right now.

Strange thing is that I always use Firefox and I can't figure out why sometimes it's working and sometimes not.

• 1 month later...