Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

So VS brings these girls in for fittings.

After seeing how spectacular Bregje looked in her Pink outfit, why did they not give her one or two more outfits?

What perplexes me more than Bregje getting only one outfit is Jac and Josephine getting only one AND in Pink (although I have to say this year´s Pink was quite A-class) - VS obviously loves them.

I'm not surprised Bregje got one, I actually called this. She barely worked with VS in 2014 after getting a no last year, Shanina who was in the exact same situation got also one outfit, Eniko was also getting one outfit until negotiations went wrong with Poly and there was one extra outfit. 

That being said, I was very surprised with Jac getting just one more so than Josephine because Jac has been absolutely everywhere this year with VS and she's been doing a lot of mainline a little pink in the past months. But as Jennka said, the Pink lineup was actually stellar and probably one of the best from the show and all three women got outfits that showcased their bodies (Y). I think Bregje would have been great in Dream Girl tho.

Also kuddos to her for removing those tattos :ninja: I hope we get to see the shoot she did with her boyfriend because they look amazing together.

I'm not surprised Bregje got one, I actually called this. She barely worked with VS in 2014 after getting a no last year, Shanina who was in the exact same situation got also one outfit, Eniko was also getting one outfit until negotiations went wrong with Poly and there was one extra outfit. 

That being said, I was very surprised with Jac getting just one more so than Josephine because Jac has been absolutely everywhere this year with VS and she's been doing a lot of mainline a little pink in the past months. But as Jennka said, the Pink lineup was actually stellar and probably one of the best from the show and all three women got outfits that showcased their bodies (Y). I think Bregje would have been great in Dream Girl tho.

Also kuddos to her for removing those tattos :ninja: I hope we get to see the shoot she did with her boyfriend because they look amazing together.

Well made points! All three girls looked absolutely amazing and I actually think they were lucky to "end up" in Pink with great outfits than in Exotic Traveler with - well you know which ones I mean - :laugh:

I can´t wait for that shoot - and really hope it´s not only for personal reasons - because for now it looks like it.