Bellazon

I want to change my nickname/username - READ FIRST POST PRIOR TO REQUESTING

xotic_styla

i will get used to it quickly... cause i loooove this name :)

well... from my three names i dislike maria the most :idk: but nothing can beat Susanna :shifty: i simply love it and my parents for giving it to me :heart: :rofl:

I love Susanna it reminds me of the summer :heart:

i will get used to it quickly... cause i loooove this name :)

well... from my three names i dislike maria the most :idk: but nothing can beat Susanna :shifty: i simply love it and my parents for giving it to me :heart: :rofl:

why Maria? :(

Don't understand me wrong, i like the name, but i prefer Susanna and Elisabeth :)

:hug:

I will probably change my nickname to just Aida, I got sick of this Miwa.

where did you get the idea for Miwa from? It's not bad :( ... it's will be weird without you being Miwa:(

:rofl: everything changes

Aida is such a great name, it would be awesome :yes:

maybe i should go after my initials too :shifty:

Susanna

Maria

Elisabeth

T

:rofl:

Alexa Paola Irias L. LOL

I will probably change my nickname to just Aida, I got sick of this Miwa.

where did you get the idea for Miwa from? It's not bad :( ... it's will be weird without you being Miwa:(

Yea not more Miwa, no more Precious Angel, everyones changing *sniff* :(

but we shall still :wub: you even with a diff name :hug:

I am still Miwa <_<

@Rogue- Miwa is my childhood nickname, when I was signing up I was a bit nostalgic of the old times in Milan

@maddog- :hug:

Sorry about that, you're all set now.

Is there anyone else who wants their name changed for sure? Sometimes posts get lost in the shuffle of people debating whether or not they want to change and other members telling them not to. So if you could, put your official request in bold or something, that might make it easier to see. Thanks in advance :flower:

Is there anyone else who wants their name changed for sure? Sometimes posts get lost in the shuffle of people debating whether or not they want to change and other members telling them not to. So if you could, put your official request in bold or something, that might make it easier to see. Thanks in advance :flower:

I think allessandro blume wanted to change her nick to Follow The Angle. It's a page before.

I think allessandro blume wanted to change her nick to Follow The Angle. It's a page before.

thanks, she PMed me this morning, so now she is all set as well :)

anyone knows another nickname for me?

I've been wanting to change it to Bellalima for a while (that's my nickname on a lot of sites) but I think it's a bit boring

so i didn't come tot this thread

but I always forget I've chosen my third name here

(when I log on, I always type the wrong nickname)

I wanna get rid of ''sinha''..It doesn't fit me..

anyone idea's?