Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

Is it a kind of salad or? :)

No, it's like.... chicken with enchilada sauce and tortillas, or my mom uses tortilla chips and you can either roll them in the tortillas or you can layer the stuf like a lasagna. It's soooooooo good. My mom makes and AMAZING one! Come to America! I will give you so much good food you'll be huge by the time you leave :laugh:

If anyone ever visits Californian u must try a burger at In & Out.......basically an orgasm of a meal. :drool:

post-9970-0-1445997359-93714_thumb.jpg

They have them in AZ too now :) I love In-N-Out!!

Never been, but that looks really bad for you... which means it must be yummy :laugh:

I liked it- it's an interesting business model. Good service for fast food and low cost.

The burgers are large- up to 1 lb. of Angus beef and a lot of toppings. :)

Have either of you been to San Diego. In this area by Mission Beach, they have places with enlarged food :rofl: They have a $40 pizza that is 40 inches big!!!! And you walk a little further down, they have 18 inch subs :p I tried the subs, not the big one, but it was good. I want to try the pizza next time. I'll have to bring some people who can eat lots of pizza though :laugh: