Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

V/H/S, and I'm about ready to watch V/H/S 2

Seems like people either really love those movies or really hate them. What is it about it that makes it so good/different than other found footage horror movies? I know I and alot of other horror movie fans are getting sick of the played out "found footage" horror flick. I'm interested in watching one of these days because it seems quite different though. :)

EDIT: apparently the second film holds up to the first, some said it was even better. Not so much the third film though. Watched some reviewers talk about this film, gonna have to give these a watch now :hehe:

I LOVED both movies, and yeah I kinda think the second one was better. Better stories, better special effects makeup, and even a tad better acting.

I don't know what it is about the V/H/S movies that pulled me in so quickly. I can't find the right words to describe it. I would suggest watching at least the first two, I myself will be watching the third movie in a couple of days.

I just watched Poltergeist 2015

Poltergeist 1982  >>>>>>> the piece of drivel I just watched

Watched it, I think I like the first one better, IDK I think the crummier camera quality/the graininess of the first one made it more authentic to me. I think I liked the concept of the first movies stories better too. But I still liked the second one.

Its too bad I hear the third was a major letdown, because I was excited after watching the first two what other stories they could tell :(

Paper Towns-Liked TFIOS alot better, and not just because I had read the book/loved the book before the movie. Natt and Cara didn't really have that strong of chemistry and the movie didn't really have much of a plot, let alone a real start middle and end with a climax. Still kind of a cute movie though. 6/10

Inside Out - 9/10

Awesome, best animated movie I've seen in a while. Funny, smart, heartwarming. There isn't a single annoying character, like in a lot of movies for children...Really great. I'll watch it again some day.

Before I Disappear (2014) I really liked this movie. A suicidal guy with drug problems and death obsession all of a sudden finds himself having to spend time with his estranges sisters daughter and their time together changes his dark outlook on life. Check it out if you can I know its on Canadian Netflix. It is dark and funny at times and a real unique story that makes it a good watch.