Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I love POPSUGAR fitness!GO BARB!!

Give her a break apple, I'm older than her, more educated, still don't know what to do with my life...She seems determined now!

i think she really thought she was THE MODEL, let's see when she gets the l'oreal contract she was everywhere.... ! everyone knews then who she was, it's the kind of things that can play with a 21's yo girl mind... and just rest on her position, and then she had this crazy idea about becoming singer and of course her fans were pushing her because they love her anyways... but she don't have a good voice, she's not a singer. Then it was, acting... but clearly nope, don't seems like she had some acting talent too, she sure meet some good name of this world and if she was SO Good at it, with her cute face and all she'll made it for long.. i just think she doesn't know what she wants yet.. but still she made really bad choice cause even if she doesn't wanted to be model until the end of her career she could have make more money and had more exposure, and it's something that will be good for her personal life.. Now she just have l'oreal left and i'm affraid that when her contract with them will end, it will be the really end of barbara as a model or as a "celebrity" cause she can't count on her voice or her game of acting.

I'm so confused about THAT : "When ???....Even when she was not cast for VSFS 2013 and had to fly to China to work with Lily China she PM'd a fan on Twitter who asked about VSFS and said that she was upset that she was not cast...It is Victoria's Secret that wants nothing to do with BP"

uuuh, sorry but a lot of models came to the audition, what? so because it's barbara they should all the time give her more time, supplementary audition and all ? they did for the first time she couldn't attend the casting, for me it's already a kind of "luck" she had considering all the girls who attends this casting and they all are probably others thing to do!!

she's just a regular model and all the models get to the casting, she was in china for what? this unknow thing ? really ? she needed then to see her priority and definitely VS was a priority for her i don't think it's all about her shapes and all cause if it was, they won't work with her in the first place.. Like most people said (inclued me) BARBARA DOESN'T WORK AT ALL , she just waiting things to come and sorry but modeling indisutry won't wait after her, there's way too many beautiful girls in this world. and if she's really thinks she can do singing or acting i'm truly sorry for her because she can see her worth for what they really are and voice and acting aren't part of this..

Give her a break apple, I'm older than her, more educated, still don't know what to do with my life......She seems determined now!

Oh come on Lyla....you are not under contract with the largest modelling agency in the world...IMG ...every single decision you make either personal or professional does not impact or risk any future modelling job  that could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars...you are not a Global Brand Ambassador for a HUGE  brand like L'Oréal Paris where as a spokesmodel you are representing the brand at all times....yes, even when you are not working...

Comparng you to BP is like comparing apples and oranges....if you have to compare then at least compare her to another model...a contemporary like Sara Sampaio...Stella or any of the 10 who became VS newest angels and BP is so lacking in everything ....it's like she has totally gone to seed whether by choice or circumstance .... and She seems determined now!.....determined...when...give me one example...the entire time she was in LA or NY this time she didn't book a single job and was seen partying or clubbing out drunk with her pals incl Rebi Lefkovits....plus going to the jym just one day for one session  does not make you a regular ...not by a long shot

Thanks apple for assuming that I can't be L'oreal's ambassador! :rofl: 

She's a human being too as far as I know, so I think I can compare her to myself... :D 

I know you're mostly right, but please give her a break, now that she finally started to work out with a trainer and spends more time in the US... 

I can't help but wonder if she is feeling bad about the situation not only because so many girls ended up getting the Angel contract but because she had worked with at least three of the models more or less on equal footing. Taylor Hill is another one of her peers:

Barbara and Taylor.

post-38690-0-1446057222-10099_thumb.jpg

instagram

Attending the Rosa Chá opening.

post-38690-0-1446057222-11409_thumb.jpg post-38690-0-1446057222-12245_thumb.jpg post-38690-0-1446057222-13866_thumb.jpg post-38690-0-1446057222-15068_thumb.jpg post-38690-0-1446057222-1579_thumb.jpg post-38690-0-1446057222-16551_thumb.jpg post-38690-0-1446057222-18598_thumb.jpg

I gotta give credit to Stella, a lot of other girls would have crumbled being around Barbara because there was such a vast difference between their popularity, the work they were getting. No one predicted that Stella would become a Victoria's Secret Angel when she was pictured with Barbara for social media, the reaction was more like "She is a model too??" (Although I thought of her as being unpolished but still having potential.)

Maybe Barbara was a little too immature? Not that Stella is necessarily mature but Ed might like a different kind of immaturity, more of a Stella or Cara Delevingne vibe. Not someone who has her head in the clouds but instead someone who is kinda wild, wants to party and have fun, a bit of a rebel by the industry standards etc.

Barbara should try out for SI, they had Lucia Dvorska in the magazine once and I've always thought that there was something a bit similar about them.

I think that becoming complacent or overconfident might have been her undoing. Maybe she can get some solace out of having a more lucrative modelling contract with L'Oréal Paris than she would have gotten as a Victoria's Secret Angel but the thing is that she could have parleyed a contract with Victoria's Secret into so many other things since Victoria's Secret puts a whole different level of spotlight on their models than any cosmetics brand ever could.

and spent an entire summer in Hungary doing a movie  where her only credit was a 2 second Blink And You'll Miss It  extra role( Hercules) that ultimately failed pretty badly at the box office.....

Wasn't there some talk about how Barbara wasn't available for modeling work because she was shooting a movie? In that case, it was probably not a wise move on her part.

I think that Victoria's Secret doesn't want to invest in a model in a major way i.e. making her a Victoria's Secret Angel if there seems to be a risk that she could just try to use the exposure to become an actress. I think that Victoria's Secret was not done with Rosie when she went off to film Transformers etc.

Give her a break apple, I'm older than her, more educated, still don't know what to do with my life...She seems determined now!

How comes popsugar fitness here?

---

VS: Being a VS angel currently is all about having a beanpole figure, nothing else matters.

Sara is not good for comparison. She's two years older than Barbi, that matters. She started modeling only when she turned 18, not at the age of 13. That's a huge difference, for she could live through her teen years, something that Barbi didn't have and makes up for recently.

And Apple, you are solicitous for her, otherwise you wouldn't be here in the thread of this currently nobody girl, who haven't done nothing in the past 3 years.  So you should get in touch with Barbi ASAP, and become her agent and life coach. Talk is cheap. Let's see how this lazy, light-minded and rollicking girl can  fare with you.

I know you're mostly right, but please give her a break, now that she finally started to work out with a trainer and spends more time in the US... 

She was only seen working out with Josh Holland at the Technogym Showroom SoHo, NYC just once...once....Once before while she was in Paris she posted one pic saying that she worked out that day and we all thought finally...finally she was going to get serious about her health and fitness but nope nothing happened....if you look at her current body shape objectively she looks horribly, badly  unfit ...every single stylist for an ad video shoot or a fashion editorial covers her body...you cannot miss it...she is covered all the time...or photoshopped ..her bodt is not anywhere near VS ideal version of a great body..translate super skinny ....she is a self-confessed junk food addict and never exercises !!!!

Unless she agrees to the modelling industry's strict standards of beauty and fitness she will never work ..forget VS even SI will not hire her....

What foods do you eat on the go?

“I’m a junk food person but I always have moments where I’m like, okay, I have to try eating healthier… I’m not a dessert person, but I love pizza and pasta.”

Read more at http://www.theglow.com.au/beauty/barbara-palvin-interview/#gHoXzGpsuOy5qaQ2.99

Barbara should try out for SI, they had Lucia Dvorska in the magazine once and I've always thought that there was something a bit similar about them.

I think that becoming complacent or overconfident might have been her undoing. Maybe she can get some solace out of having a more lucrative modelling contract with L'Oréal Paris than she would have gotten as a Victoria's Secret Angel but the thing is that she could have parleyed a contract with Victoria's Secret into so many other things since Victoria's Secret puts a whole different level of spotlight on their models than any cosmetics brand ever could.

We here at Bellazon have all been saying for the past 2 years that BP should work with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition but nobody at her agency is listening...I swear her IMG Models Agent Cyril Lefevre  is in some model slump or somethung...he seems to get a severe allergy when it comes to booking jobs for her...I have started calling him Maleficent to Barbara's Aurora cos he has def bewitched Barbara's entire modelling career into some enchanted permanent sleep !!!!

I mean come on ..either Cyril Lefevre has to dump Barbara or Barbara has to leave IMG ...she is killing her career ....it's painful to watch !!!

and spent an entire summer in Hungary doing a movie  where her only credit was a 2 second Blink And You'll Miss It  extra role( Hercules) that ultimately failed pretty badly at the box office.....

Wasn't there some talk about how Barbara wasn't available for modeling work because she was shooting a movie? In that case, it was probably not a wise move on her part.

I was very excited for her when she first confirmed in 2013 that she was cast in Hercules by reposting a Brett Ratner pic on Instagram...Yes it was directed by that talentless hack/major creep Brett Ratner but it also starred Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Ian McShane, John Hurt.....She spent more than a month  working on it....Ratner posted multiple BTS pics of her ,BP tweeted many times...she was even in the trailer and so I thought it must be a good role...Who knew the end result was going to be a 2 second crowd/group shot in a  Blink And You'll Miss It  role...plus the movie failed at the box office .

Then she gave that interview with InStyle Hungary - June 2014 where she lied again about how she had booked another major starring role with a brilliant script and how the InStyle Hungary crew blissfully speculated that it was for Bond Girl in latest James Bond movie Spectre with  (Daniel Craig)...yeah right....Seriously which fantasy world do these people live....

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:36 AM

Barbara cant talk about her second movie, but she said that the movie has a big and famous director and a very amazing story. Somehow i feel that she will be the next Bond-girl.  If it happens,we will be very happy and here, at the Instyle we can say that we already know it, even is Barbara said nothing.

Maybe Barbara should have gone to the Germany's next topmodel episode two weeks ago. Heidi (the judge and an old angel for VS) just had a huge warning about how to present yourself on the Internet especially IG and FB. Maybe such a lesson would for Barbara would give us some more beautiful selfies and vacation photos and not clubbing and drinking photos, it's such a no go. 

How comes popsugar fitness here?

---

VS: Being a VS angel currently is all about having a beanpole figure, nothing else matters.

Sara is not good for comparison. She's two years older than Barbi, that matters. She started modeling only when she turned 18, not at the age of 13. That's a huge difference, for she could live through her teen years, something that Barbi didn't have and makes up for recently.

So she's becoming the Miley Cyrus of the Modeling World?  :idk:  :neo2:

what has happened to this topic, we're supposed to see pics, but all i see is everyone blaming barbara's career. who are we to critizice barbara's career, yes most of it can be true but who cares is her life, if she wants to party, get drunk, get in clubs, then fuck it, she can do it, we're nobody to say anything about her life, if it hurts you so much then go tell this to her face and manage her career, let her be

what has happened to this topic, we're supposed to see pics, but all i see is everyone blaming barbara's career. who are we to critizice barbara's career, yes most of it can be true but who cares is her life, if she wants to party, get drunk, get in clubs, then fuck it, she can do it, we're nobody to say anything about her life, if it hurts you so much then go tell this to her face and manage her career, let her be

+ she's not miley cyrus, or lindsay lohan or sara sampaio or whatever she's barbara palvin, stop comparing her bc its annoying af that you all compare with an alcoholic, a musician, or someone that has been modeling since 18 years old.

Career => Work => Photos=> Posts on Bellazon to appreciate/critique

Remember when BP flew to Beijing, China on the 1st  February 2015 with model Soo Joo to work with L'Oréal Paris China.....

Well L'Oréal Paris China has uploaded two videos of Barbara to their L'Oréal Paris China video website....

realbarbarapalvin 3 months ago
excited to go back to Beijing. see you soon

https://instagram.com/p/ykEOoTnARm/

realbarbarapalvin 3 months ago....flying with model Soo Joo.
do you wanna build a snowman?! ⛄✈

https://instagram.com/p/ykYPnIHAQc/

These are the two solo commercials that feature only Barbara .

Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream moisturizing makeup primer by L'Oreal Paris.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQyOTYyNTk2.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

L'Oreal Paris Hydra Fresh Genius

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQwNzU3Mzk2.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

Ready to join the gloss club with Barbara & the girls? A film by Jonas Akerlund...Published on May 1, 2015

Get ready to join the #glossclub with Barbara, Soo Joo, Jeneil and Juana in a film by the legandary Jonas Akerlund for L'Oréal Paris Make Up Designer.

Career => Work => Photos=> Posts on Bellazon to appreciate/critique

that's it but when there is no work, so no picture... since so many time you can remember the last time you get a proper shoot... all you can do is talking about the fact...

Remember when BP flew to Beijing, China on the 1st  February 2015 with model Soo Joo to work with L'Oréal Paris China.....

Well L'Oréal Paris China has uploaded two videos of Barbara to their L'Oréal Paris China video website....

realbarbarapalvin 3 months ago

excited to go back to Beijing. see you soon

https://instagram.com/p/ykEOoTnARm/

realbarbarapalvin 3 months ago....flying with model Soo Joo.

do you wanna build a snowman?! ⛄✈

https://instagram.com/p/ykYPnIHAQc/

These are the two solo commercials that feature only Barbara .

Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream moisturizing makeup primer by L'Oreal Paris.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQyOTYyNTk2.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

L'Oreal Paris Hydra Fresh Genius

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQwNzU3Mzk2.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

Ready to join the gloss club with Barbara & the girls? A film by Jonas Akerlund...Published on May 1, 2015

Get ready to join the #glossclub with Barbara, Soo Joo, Jeneil and Juana in a film by the legandary Jonas Akerlund for L'Oréal Paris Make Up Designer.

iDouzten has kindly uploaded the L'Oréal Paris China videos to YouTube .... :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

Barbara Palvin for L'Oreal Lucent BB Cream...Published on May 3, 2015

Barbara Palvin for L'Oreal Hydra Fresh Genius...Published on May 3, 2015