Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

But its over now. VS wont be looking to add any more girls at least next 2 years. Who knows where Barbara will be by then. I feel sorry for anyone still craving VS+Barbara. That door is well and truly closed now :idk:

I think she already were pretty clear that she's not coming back

instagram.com/barrfel & instagram.com/andreigillott

This is Kylie Jenner :flower:

2324lebron...nope ...That is actually BP in the photo....really.....not Kylie Jenner.... :heythere:

Here is the originial Instagram pic that was posed by Andrei Gillott....he tagged her Instagram handle  too...

andreigillott 3 days ago

Always good to see the homie @realbarbarapalvin safe flight back to NY, I'll see u there next week!

https://instagram.com/p/2CPSBwPtw8/

I think that she doesn't want to be a model anymore. I mean her big dream was becoming a lawyer and not to be a model. Maybe that's why she is working less and less, 'cause she only does this for her L'Oreal contract and I think when the contract is finally off she will end modeling completely and do something else. I don't know. But that's my suspicion.  :idk:

Oh really !!!!!! You are wrong...this bullshit talk  of not wanting to continute to work as a model anymore is just a lame, pathetic excuse cooked up by her  to explain why her modelling career for the past 3 years has been frozen in some permanent bottomless pit....Of course she wants to stay a model but how else do you explain the steep downward spiral....by pretending not to care anymore...to not give a damn....by saying that you have other careers waiting  in the pipeline...law school...acting...singing....but in reality modelling is her only sole income...her bread and butter ....she has no other educational experience (no college/uni qualification)....no hidden talents....MODELLING IS IT for her and out of the big names and big brand contracts  that  still remain L'Oréal Paris is all that's left !!!

Plus this  is what she had to say about her "modelling career" during a recent (MARCH 29, 2015) interview that she gave to The Glow website in Australia.....she will model for a "a few more years"...she doesn't even mention about law school...obviously we all know that is a huge lie....she made it up to sound very impressive during that Cannes 2014 interview with Gala magazine...who here actually thought that she would stick it out with law school...

Plus the way she words it...a little more with modelling, a few more years.....that is not a little...a few more years  is a lot...only problem is there aren't a lot of jobs coming her way....or even a little... :idk:  :idk: 

http://www.theglow.com.au/beauty/barbara-palvin-interview/

What’s next for you?

“I’ll go on for a little more with modelling, a few more years, and then get into acting. I was in Hercules last year – they shot it in Hungary, that’s why I wanted to be in it. But I’m not ready to become an actress yet. I’m on it.”

Barbara is definitely a case of what could have been. She had so much going for her because she had the right background (high fashion work, a perfume campaign, cosmetics contracts with L'Oréal and Chanel) and immediately booked big jobs for VS. Since all those other girls can score an Angel contract (Stella and Sara being Barbara's contemporaries for sure!), she could have too. She is probably her biggest enemy. Maybe if she had measured herself when they hired her for the Christmas commercial and the fashion show, tried to keep it at that... She had too much going on at the time, she wanted to do it all at once: singing, acting, law school and modelling. Being a celebrity basically. I think VS appreciates loyalty, girls who are dying over the idea of getting wings, to be called a Victoria's Secret Angel.

+ "To infinity... and beyond!"

Absolutely she wanted to take to the easy peasy lemon squeezy path to fame and stardom...she wanted to become a celebrity but to be a celeb you actually have to be famous for something ...anything ...modelling...acting...singing......for the past 3 years Barbara has done none of either....plus she idiotically mistook into believing that huge twitter and Instagram numbers and some tweens/teens calling  themselves #barbella #barbellos on the web  automatically makes you some star....not true......

She didn't do the hard work like Sara Sampaio  ( who hired a  personal trainer & worked out non-stop at the Gotham Gym in NY )or get huge jobs as a model consistently( VSFS 2 years, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2 years, Carl's Jr, Calzedonia, VS Pink, VS mainline and now the VS Angel contract....now that is massively impressive !!!! 

In comparison the only big contract BP has left is L'Oréal Paris.....that's it....instead of working or working out  she just hung out with  boy band members( Bieber....Niall Horan and One Direction...all the guys from 5 Seconds of Summer and Ed Sheeran ) and made cheesy tabloid headlines along the way on trashy rags like  Daily Mail  that made their young female tween/teen fans hate her even more and spent an entire summer in Hungary doing a movie  where her only credit was a 2 second Blink And You'll Miss It  extra role( Hercules) that ultimately failed pretty badly at the box office.....

I mean truly what work of actual worth has she done for the entire 2015 other than L'Oréal Paris( don't give me that shitty awful stuff called Rosa Cha)...WHAT??? it's May already...4 months are already gone....Karl Lagerfeld's  fragrance Paradise Bay 2015  is the only thing that is left to look forward to !!!!!

But its over now. VS wont be looking to add any more girls at least next 2 years. Who knows where Barbara will be by then. I feel sorry for anyone still craving VS+Barbara. That door is well and truly closed now :idk:

I think she already were pretty clear that she's not coming back

When has she ever made such a comment or even given the slightest  hint that she is happily done with VS...That it was/is her own personal choice not to work with VS anymore . When ???....Even when she was not cast for VSFS 2013 and had to fly to China to work with Lily China she PM'd a fan on Twitter who asked about VSFS and said that she was upset that she was not cast...It is Victoria's Secret that wants nothing to do with BP (because of her body shape/figure/finesss level) for the past 3 years...not the other way around...I think if given the opportunity BP will just die at the chance to model again...