Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Why all the shit and pague, I mean nicki minaj, bieber, mcdonalds, 50 shades of grey, dan brown, hollywood comedies etc. comes from usa ?

Nicki Minaj is from Trinidad and Tobago.

Justin Bieber is from Canada.

50 Shades of Grey is written by a British author.

Ok, not minaj, but cyrus.

Anyway, in the usa all this shit get a turbo diffusion and spreads after this in another countries.

In Russia it would be probably banned by Mr. Putin.

You're all pathetic for blaming Barbara's failed VS career on Stella/Karlie o.o

Absolutely no !

Did I said anything about Barbara and VS ?

I'm just disappointed with the wrong direction of the world, which is seems to be going to cesspool.

And I'm fed up with this loathsome mug on Barbara's instagram.

Lets just end this conversation right here right now. It doesn't make sense to bash other models because they got the title you all see so fit for Barbara. Also, this thread has some constant bashing and baiting of Barbara and the direction she chooses to take her career. While its okay to discuss what you'd like to see her do with her modeling career its getting a bit obsessive and its unnecessary to completely try to bring her down when she doesn't fulfill the modeling opportunities you saw fit for her.

Just please keep the topic on Barbara and her work, and let the woman live! 

~katchitup :)

Lets just end this conversation right here right now. It doesn't make sense to bash other models because they got the title you all see so fit for Barbara. Also, this thread has some constant bashing and baiting of Barbara and the direction she chooses to take her career. While its okay to discuss what you'd like to see her do with her modeling career its getting a bit obsessive and its unnecessary to completely try to bring her down when she doesn't fulfill the modeling opportunities you saw fit for her.

Bless you. 

Sara Sampaio is the one whose inclusion is really puzzling.

And this prove that you know nothing about VS. Sara is the one who was working with them way more time that all the other new "angels". She is the one who deserve it the most, along with Lais and Elsa. 

Sara Sampaio is the one whose inclusion is really puzzling.

no. just no.

Sara is the best in this new group. She's the one who runs the real angels close.

I'd say that for Stella instead. Her work at VS was SOOO GOOD  right from the word GO, in couple of months she was all over the site, they also gave her 2 outfits for her first show, and included a segment featuring her in the SWIM special (they didnt even bother with Sara)  Lets just agree to disagree though. No point continuing that discussion here.

I'd say that for Stella instead. Her work at VS was SOOO GOOD  right from the word GO, in couple of months she was all over the site, they also gave her 2 outfits for her first show, and included a segment featuring her in the SWIM special (they didnt even bother with Sara)  Lets just agree to disagree though. No point continuing that discussion here.

Stella and Barbi are BFF, so I'd like to not gloss this. (As for that, I didn't even watch VSFS 2013 & 2014.)