Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Just a question does it change anything when you write that 15245 times? Barbara and Stella are still friends and it´s Barbaras decision to be a friend of her not yours. I´m not a fan of Stella and yes I think Barbara should do the work Stella did but that´s she isn´t doing that is not fault of Stella or someone else. Only Barbara can change the situation. 

And you can´t judge a friendship just because they writing different things on instagram. Real life is not twitter, instagram and so one. 

post-66004-0-1446057141-09857_thumb.gif

"15245 times?" ???

"I think Barbara should do the work Stella did" O_o What ?

"Only Barbara can change the situation" I'm not sure, that everything depends on Barbara.

"And you can´t judge a friendship just because they writing different things on instagram." I don't do it. Insta is just a drop in the bucket.

"Real life is not twitter, instagram and so one." Uh, thanks, you opened my eyes.  :flower:  https://youtu.be/Tc39FWso7vY

Did you ever hear of hyperbole?

VS, Urban Outfitters and so one.

OMG yes you know every detail of their life.  :girlbanghead:

Barbara can change the situation because she has the potential. She is one of the most beautiful girls and she´s a good model. You will see the difference when she will change her manager. Not her friends will organize her jobs but managers. And she has to change her attitude. 

You´re welcome. Someone had to do this. :)

Everyone is giving their opinion on Stella and Barbara's friendship like they're actually friends with them. Just don't. Let them be, she can hang out with whoever she wants (wether this affects her career or not) it's not like she goes around telling you to stop talking to someone just because she doesn't like that certain person.

Like I've said before, let the girl be, she's still young and she can learn from her mistakes.

it advertises for women lingerie,

post-64343-0-1446057142-1911_thumb.jpeg

it for makeup

post-64343-0-1446057142-45435_thumb.jpeg

and it is the art and most expensive painting ever sold, more expensive than Titian, Rubens, Renoir.

post-64343-0-1446057142-47985_thumb.jpeg

There is something wrong with the world today.

Big +1 for this.

Everyone is giving their opinion on Stella and Barbara's friendship like they're actually friends with them. Just don't. Let them be, she can hang out with whoever she wants (wether this affects her career or not) it's not like she goes around telling you to stop talking to someone just because she doesn't like that certain person.

Like I've said before, let the girl be, she's still young and she can learn from her mistakes.

+100000  :flower:

Whats the underlying premise here?? Stella conspired with Ed Razek to have Barbara dropped from VS???

Of course. First of all, Stella used Barbara to get on the radar of VS and then Stella conspired with ed against Barbara.  :neo2: That's the perfect conspiracytheory ever, don't you think? ;) :brows:

ILUVAdrianaLima with Robin Williams on status and Nina Agdal and on Avatar, who is Cali ?

Anyway,Watch your tongue ! These girls hear every word you say.http://vk.com/images/emoji_2x/D83DDE11.png

Good, that sweater is uglier then the fur coat on a manged dog :rofl: That I want her to hear for sure! smily%20new%20one.gif

And Cali be short of California :yes:

ILUVAdrianaLima with Robin Williams on status and Nina Agdal and on Avatar, who is Cali ?

Anyway,Watch your tongue ! These girls hear every word you say.D83DDE11.png

Good, that sweater is uglier then the fur coat on a manged dog :rofl: That I want her to hear for sure! smily%20new%20one.gif

And Cali be short of California :yes:

what do you know about fur coats, weenie ?

05a37813a224679deb010fc5c21c5ef7.jpeg

Thanks, I thought it's female name  Flower%20for%20you.gif