Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Yet, some people still wont appreciate them ^

Very wrong indeed :neo2:

Do you always let another push yourself around and form your taste ?

I prefer to think on my own and I don´t give a shit about what is fashionable at the moment, what is "actual" and in mainstream.

If tomorrow all models will look as Kloss, it won't change my own standpoint about women beauty. And ("jobless") Barbara will still for me more beautiful and desired woman, than such popular supermodels as Delevingne or VS models Kloss and Maxwell.

Don't let other mislead you.

I prefer to think on my own and I don´t give a shit about what is fashionable at the moment, what is "actual" and in mainstream.

If tomorrow all models will look as Kloss, it won't change my own standpoint about women beauty. And ("jobless") Barbara will still for me more beautiful and desired woman, than such popular supermodels as Delevingne or VS models Kloss and Maxwell.

The point is not your opinion the point is the hate you spread.  It´s totally okay to think that Karlie, Stella and so one are not good models but bashing on them makes Barbara not more popular or more succsessful. (I´m not a fan of the models you mentioned.)

The society is not  responsible that she has a bad management (or she is lazy).

The point is not your opinion the point is the hate you spread.  It´s totally okay to think that Karlie, Stella and so one are not good models but bashing on them makes Barbara not more popular or more succsessful. (I´m not a fan of the models you mentioned.)

No, you are wrong, it's about my taste and opinion "Yet, some people still wont appreciate them ^" Very wrong indeed  :neo2:

I don't spread hate, but I don't wanna see every second day this disgusting mug of Stella on Barbara's instagram with inscriptions "love of my life", "my girl", while she is actually just a leech.

But what is really pity, is that Barbara considers such people as Stella for her friends and partners.

I don't spread hate, but I don't wanna see every second day this disgusting mug of Stella on Barbara's instagram.

^ But THAT does indeed sound pretty hateful TBH :ninja:

They are perfectly good friends and in all appearance adore each other. Its understandable if you're not OK with that, but at least try being more reasonable while articulating your disapproval.

I don't spread hate, but I don't wanna see every second day this disgusting mug of Stella on Barbara's instagram.

^ But THAT does indeed sound pretty hateful TBH :ninja:

They are perfectly good friends and in all appearance adore each other. Its understandable if you're not OK with that, but at least try being more reasonable while articulating your disapproval.

You think, that they are perfectly good friends.

I think that Barbara thinks also this way, but not stella.

That's why I don't like her and don't want to see her with Barbara.

Its not what I think. Its what almost anybody can tell just by seeing their posts

Why do YOU have to assume the worst? :idk:

Almost anybody ?

Hardly.

Not only I...

Sorry for clumsy multiquoting, BZ reported about too many quotes, So I had to reduce it and write just as text, not quotes.

Of course, there are much more users on bellazon, thinking so.

But I have no time to search all such posts.

please don`t argue with barbara`s private life. and stella is barbara`s friend not yours.

So that your pretext for all this cynicism about Stella?

I'm sorry but its almost as pathetic as Iraq 2003 :ninja:

This is one of opinions of people.

I actually agree with it.

This is only one of many facets, showing that this "friendship" seems to be a one-way street.

We don`t have right argue with barbara`s relationship. If you`re barbara`s fan, please stop like this useless arguement

No, you are wrong, it's about my taste and opinion "Yet, some people still wont appreciate them ^" Very wrong indeed  :neo2:

I don't spread hate, but I don't wanna see every second day this disgusting mug of Stella on Barbara's instagram with inscriptions "love of my life", "my girl", while she is actually just a leech.

But what is really pity, is that Barbara considers such people as Stella for her friends and partners.

Just a question does it change anything when you write that 15245 times? Barbara and Stella are still friends and it´s Barbaras decision to be a friend of her not yours. I´m not a fan of Stella and yes I think Barbara should do the work Stella did but that´s she isn´t doing that is not fault of Stella or someone else. Only Barbara can change the situation. 

And you can´t judge a friendship just because they writing different things on instagram. Real life is not twitter, instagram and so one. 

Just a question does it change anything when you write that 15245 times? Barbara and Stella are still friends and it´s Barbaras decision to be a friend of her not yours. I´m not a fan of Stella and yes I think Barbara should do the work Stella did but that´s she isn´t doing that is not fault of Stella or someone else. Only Barbara can change the situation. 

And you can´t judge a friendship just because they writing different things on instagram. Real life is not twitter, instagram and so one. 

post-86238-0-1446057140-42876_thumb.gif

"15245 times?" ???

"I think Barbara should do the work Stella did" O_o What ?

"Only Barbara can change the situation" I'm not sure, that everything depends on Barbara.

"And you can´t judge a friendship just because they writing different things on instagram." I don't do it. Insta is just a drop in the bucket.

"Real life is not twitter, instagram and so one." Uh, thanks, you opened my eyes.  :flower:  https://youtu.be/Tc39FWso7vY