Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I really wish she would switch up agencies. So much potential being wasted in her prime :/

+ "To infinity... and beyond!"......

She needs to change everything and do it right now...her look/face..her hair( colour and texture)...her figure....the way she handles social media esp twitter and Instagram...her attitude with/to her fans ( they are desperate for her to join twitter again and also to interact with them more actively) and of course her modelling career...change the agency...these are her prime modelling years..so much incredible potential...soon her so-called devoted Barbellas/Barbellos wiill find another face prettier/cuter/sexier whatever and move on ..you are only 21 and fresh-faced  for so long  plus she needs to be more proactive....her life...her career...her future....her choices....

If her modelling agent/agency is inept and mishandling her career(which they are !!!!!) then she needs to put her foot down and speak out....When Kate Upton disagreed with the direction her own career was heading she dumped them ...IMG..same as BP....I thought IMG was doing an outstanding job with Kate (2 SI covers, work with Mario Testino ,Vogue etc etc ) and still Kate dumped them...maybe it was a smart decision..maybe it was stupid...but she did it and she took control...I admire her for that bold,gutsy,risky  move...in BP's case her own career (unlike Upton's was with IMG )  with IMG is going nowhere...she needs to change her agency...ASAP!!!

@sasajokovic

post-85365-0-02950200-1428420156.jpg

I think this project ...whatever it was... is somehow Chanel related......Makeup Artist Saša Joković is Chanel makeup ambassador for Central Europe.

He tagged the pic...

sasajokovic 23 hours ago

It was pleasure to work w @realbarbarapalvin again #barbarapalvin #makeupartist #makeup #shooting #LOVE #topmodels #chanel

https://instagram.com/p/1K_065tUYY/

According to his biography.......http://sasajokovic.com/biography/

Furthermore Sasa was handpicked by Peter Philips as Chanel makeup ambassador for Central Europe. He travels between Zagreb and Paris, working on exclusive projects for Chanel and shooting editorials for major fashion magazines Marie Claire, Harpers Bazaar, Glamour, In Style, Grazia and Elle to more edgy publications such as The Room.

Plus Saša Joković was the same makeup artist who worked with BP, Chanel  and Glamour Hungary in 2011....

CHANEL EDITORIAL SHOOTING WITH BARBARA PALVIN FOR GLAMOUR

What advice would you give to girls wanting to get their start in the world of fashion and modelling?

To be confident and go there and show the people that you are confident. Know that you are the best and that there’s no one else they could pick – they are not going to find a person better than you.

SI - she could do that, but I think she's not motivated. It seems to me a "been there, done that" attitude.