Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

elfstone you really need to shut up. You are going too far telling someone go die because you get into a argument on an internet forum? Grow up.

You just got proven a hypocrite too and you try and play it off like its nothing and then tell someone go die? You all of a sudden show up in the Barbara thread causing most of these recent issues when a few months ago you were clearly so against her even being included in the Rosa Cha campaign and then clearly model bashed her yet complain so adamantly when others do it less than you on here. Take your own advice and get a clue.

Every post on here gets sidetracked and lately its been you who has been doing it with your stupid posts of those senpai images.

Elfstone reel it in, there's no reason to tell someone to go and die. Please don't make me go Adminy in here guys, I'm not kidding. My limit is about reached.

I said 'roll over and die!' (comical) not 'go and die' ( which is pretty fuckin serious)

Is there any post that i made here excceeding 2 lines, so now i gotta take pages long personal attacks (please take time out to read at least one post by AA) that dont have any palpabe relevance to the topic? Thank you

but idiots like Appleauto (who IMO is clearly mentally ill and I study Psychology so don't give me bullshit that I don't know what I'm talking about) are the reason why some members leave BZ, because it gets tiring, this has been going on for a year already and I always try to be respectful and shit but this is too much already.

Change your major immediately ..Doctor's Orders. .....Ignorance is bliss indeed cos I think you will have a nervous breakdown if you knew what my real life career was ...You know WHAT you are....You are an armchair psychiatrist and I will bet all that you know diddly squat about anything related to the field of psychology

1    armchair psychiatrist

A person who gives advice for mental disorders, emotional disorders, or any other mental illness and has no known background knowledge or psychiatry. More than just advice with no clinical know how.

That was back in July smartass! :beating:

Back then there was no ISIS!

Not even Iphone 6!

And it was in Taylor's thread, so why dont you just roll over and die!

Thank You for the kind words........so you mean to tell us that back then you were this naive and innocent Barbara hater who grew up  to become this big Barbara fan.....pathetic excuse....a leopard doesn't change its spots....

That's was too much, elfstone!Over the top. WOW  :mellow:

Lyla...I thought you were the nice,decent one here.....So elfstone telling me to "you just roll over and die!" is offensive but MissLimaVzla's Appleauto (who IMO is clearly mentally ill and I study Psychology so don't give me bullshit that I don't know what I'm talking about) is totally fine.....

Then I stand corrected. Still Roll over and Die is pretty much the same thing as Go and Die... you're just adding in verb. Still it's not needed hun

I let myself be dragged into this. but there's gotta be some limiit for personal attacks full of all possible vitriol?

So I'm  breaking my own rule about continuing the conversation and I'm going to ask you guys to give Appleauto some suggestions on what she can do to make you guys happier. And if AA wants to reply that's up to her.

1; Not give us the same rants over and over. All of us got it by now as we aren't stupid people. I just wish those repetitive rants would stop as I personally can't hear it anymore and I believe it's what bugs people the most. We can't change the fact that Barbara barely works and doesn't get any a-list projects anymore. We also can't change the way she looks. It's not up to us, but to Barbara  and her agency what she does with her career.

2; Watch her words. She is (in my opinion) taking it too far with most her rants and I find most of her rants to be over the top. So if she could read over them or try to word them better, I think that could help. Maybe make them shorter also. I'm not trying to take her opinion from her as we all have our own and are free to share it, but she could really be nicer about things. (this applies to other people also, not only her)

3; At least try to post images instead of linking them all the time, which is another thing I think would help as it bugs people also. Most of us can't understand the fact that she has the time to post long rants but not the time to post images, which can be done fast. It's not hard, and I'm sure someone could help her if she doesn't know how those sites work.

4; To stop ignoring people when they kindly ask her to stop with certain things or ask her to be nicer. The problem is that she ignores people, which doesn't help as they only will get more frustrated with her. Which I do also, so I can understand people not being nice to her anymore since she doesn't seem to care.

5; We have to try and understand her point of view also, even if it hard with most her comments/rants. We don't have to like her or become best friends with her, but I guess we just have to accept the fact that she has her very own opinion on things which isn't the same as ours. But as I said, I think if she would word things nicer, it wouldn't be as hard anymore. (not for me, anyway.)

I just want this drama to finally stop and not come to this thread and see the same bullshit over and over as it gets very annoying and is the reason why I mostly try staying away from this thread. I think if we get ourselves together and act like adults this thread maybe could become a better place again. But it's something we all have to do, not only appleauto (me included)

I think all of us are to blame, not only appleauto. I know that I wasn't always fair myself, but we can't change it anymore. All we can do is try to act like adults and not as childish as we do now. (sorry if that offends any of you, but it's true, we really need to stop acting like little kids here and grow up) That's is my opinion on that and I hope that it gets heard and not ignored.

Michellexo you've summed it up nicely, thank you for your input, I sincerely appreciate it. Appleauto you don't need to go, if you were just willing to have open lines of communication with your fellow BZer's I think things would work better, but if you're set on leaving I'm sorry, but know you're always welcomed back. :)

^ Why everyone needs to just reboot and start all over. Rules are there and work but need equal enforcement on ALL as even stated by apple herself and I can agree on that principal alone.

Well, good luck with that...!

I just want this drama to finally stop and not come to this thread and see the same bullshit over and over as it gets very annoying and is the reason why I mostly try staying away from this thread. I think if we get ourselves together and act like adults this thread maybe could become a better place again. But it's something we all have to do, not only appleauto (me included)

I think all of us are to blame, not only appleauto. I know that I wasn't always fair myself, but we can't change it anymore. All we can do is try to act like adults and not as childish as we do now. (sorry if that offends any of you, but it's true, we really need to stop acting like little kids here and grow up) That's is my opinion on that and I hope that it gets heard and not ignored.

Totally agree! And thank you for all of your efforts by far, as you produced the majority of the acceptable content here. :flower:

I'm done with this thread. Less with one crazy! :wave:  

PS:

ep8u0.gif