Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ I know, I know. So many Instagram photos right now. :/ But you're welcome.

I'm waiting on some decent HQ pictures from the event. We had some last year and I think this year we will get some as well, but we most likely will have to wait for a few more hours for that to happen. I will try keeping you updated. And if I will find some decent pictures I will upload them, as I always do.  :hehe:

I'm waiting on some decent HQ pictures from the event. We had some last year and I think this year we will get some as well, but we most likely will have to wait for a few more hours for that to happen. I will try keeping you updated. And if I will find some decent pictures I will upload them, as I always do.  :hehe:

:D Gotta love Insta at times though no? :D

Thanks as always and I hope we do get some HQ from the event soon :hehe:

:D Gotta love Insta at times though no? :D

Thanks as always and I hope we do get some HQ from the event soon :hehe:

^ It depends. I usually like black and white instagram photos and the unedited ones. But like I said, if they have awful filters and are overly blurred I don't really like them. And it also depends on the picture quality. If they are bad quality I don't really like them either. I'm a little picky when it comes to that. xD

Viva Comet Awards - MQ's.
post-66949-0-1446062193-38937_thumb.jpg post-66949-0-1446062193-40555_thumb.jpg