Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Interview with divatikon at the Viva Comet Awards.

Here it is! :flower:

Hey Divaticon (Fashion icon) watchers! We are still here at the  2014’s Viva Comet Awards and beside me is the amazingly beautiful Barbie Palvin!

Hey guys!

Lets show to the camera to your dress,its very beautiful! Barbie, how did you choose this dress?

Well, this dress is a little simple, a litte rock ’n roll.. like me!

Woww,its a very good answer! ( Ciao! Na, sorry but i saw someone i know! Na, ciao! Take it easy!)

Ciao!

Did you asked someone’s opinion about your dress or this was your own decision?

Well, i went to shopping with my hungarian agent to the Il Bacio de Stile (hungarian luxury shopping centre).

Wow, and how often do you shopping in Hungary?

To be honest i dont shopping clothes here… If i shopping i definitely go to the Vaci street (Budapest’s fashion street)

And in the chinese market? Dont you shopping there? (laugh)

No-no.. i dont shopping there (laugh)

Do you have your favourite performers here? Or a favourite nominee?

Yes,for example Andras Kallay-Saunders (2014’s TOP Eurovision perfomer in Hungary), i like very much Gabi Toth (hungarian X-Factor’s judge). But to be honest i have no favourites so i wish the best for everyone!

You have many friends here…

I have friends here! My mother says my soul is beautiful! (laugh)

If you go to a red carpet appearence what is the 3 things what you ’ve to definitely wear? Dont count the shoe and the lingerie..

Ohh, its sick i wanted to say these! Well.. a Dress or if i wear a suit, then the jacket and the trousers..I always wear a bag where is my phone and my lipstick. And rings, bracelets.. accessories!

Yea,lets show them to the camera! And what about America/US? Which big star do you partying nowadays?

Oh, with everyone! For example not a long time ago i met with Robin Thicke.. or.. what was his name? (laugh)

Haha,yes, and i say that: „Ohh, imagine i met with Barbara Palvin!” (laugh)

Yes-yes…

And you are just like.. „I met with him”..

But i dont know whats his name exactly… But he was kind!

And Leonardo DiCaprio?

Yes, i met with a guy, who was in the Titanic movie you know… Somebody Dicaprio..

Yes, somebody wolf- guy, right?

Yeaah, i met with him too!

Yes, last night i told to my friends tht „Imagine i met with Barbara Palvin!” And he said: „Yes, she said that she met with a crazy interview gy!” (laugh) And what about Justin Bieber?

Haha, nothing…

Ohh, you said this soo dissapointly..

No-no.. Its nothing,just we met not a long time ago..

Tell me honestly that how is he looking? Is he very bad looking or a good guy in real life?

Well, in these parties people cant really have time to talking with each other… Just only few words like „Hey, its so good to see you,hows going with you?” And thats all…

Okok, but in the newspapers…

…Or what you are doing.. to say to somebody a fast „Ciao!” and then go.

„Ciao!” Well, i think i met with the guy only once in my life..

Well,its like the same in these parties.. few words and then „Are you fine? Yes,me too..” and nothing else.

Ok, so the gossip magazines are always lies?

I cant say that its full of lie… But if they are talking about me and they boys.. Yes,it is lie!

Ok, so i wish you a nice evening! Thank you for the interview! Good night!