Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Oh My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barbara Palvin's Video !!!

:woot: :woot: :woot::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :dance: :dance: :dance:

She is simply Staggeringly, Stunningly, Supernaturally Drop Dead Gorgeous !!!!! Enjoy !!! :flower: :flower: :flower:

:angie: :angie: :angie: :angie:

http://vsallaccess.v...barbara-palvin/

Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2012: Behind the Scenes with Barbara Palvin

Dec 3, 2012 - You may recognize her as the face of the Victoria’s Secret Designer Lingerie Collection. Now, get to know Barbara Palvin as she shoots her first Victoria’s Secret television campaign and makes her VS runway debut at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

Dec 3, 2012 - You may recognize her as the face of the Victoria’s Secret Designer Lingerie Collection. Now, get to know Barbara Palvin as she shoots her first Victoria’s Secret television campaign and makes her VS runway debut at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

mediafire download

Oh My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barbara Palvin's Video !!!

:woot: :woot: :woot::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :dance: :dance: :dance:

She is simply Staggeringly, Stunningly, Supernaturally Drop Dead Gorgeous !!!!! Enjoy !!! :flower: :flower: :flower:

:angie: :angie: :angie: :angie:

Great one, thank you . she is really amazing

^ Yep. This video pretty much confirms she'll be an official VS angel very very soon...

Ahhhh, I'm so incredibly happy for her :woohoo:

This will be the first time I see them adding a new angel to the group, I just started getting into learning about VS and the models and all that at the beginning of 2011, so I can't wait till they announce it (if they do) :hehe:

The video is absolutely perfect, thank you Pinky and appleauto! One of my new favorites :heart:

Just because you appear in a video doesn't autimatically make her an angel. Patience all...patience. :p

But I mean, HOLEY WOW though! How can she be soo perfect :cry: :dance: :banghead:

No one said she was an angel, we're saying it's most likely coming :)

You can definitely tell by the way they talk about her!

if they announced that she's now an official angel tomorrow during the VSFS, that would be the best kept secret VS has ever had.

ahhh we can only wish..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Designer Todd Thomas says "Wow" when he sees her little video during the main VSFS 2012 Casting Process in New York and then immediately after Victoria’s Secret casting director Sophia Neophitou clearly says "Great Job"...They were clearly VERY impressed with her !!!!!

And Monica Mitro (EVP of Public Relations at Victoria's Secret) too....All heavy hitters !!!You could see that very clearly in all their faces !!!

And VS Chief Marketing Officer Ed Razek's statements ....I was so very very VERY happy for Barbara ...he IS the main man behind Victoria's Secret....and as far as they are concerned the ONLY ONE whose opinion matters and when he lavished praise on her....."Barbara Palvin has the kind of face that comes along every ten years "....I mean this is the man behind all their legendary one name models such as Gisele, Tyra ,Heidi and Adriana ...WOW!!!!!

And their Main Photographer Russell James...he has always been such a HUGE fan of her...I find it very interesting that for her very first introduction video ,Madoff Productions interviwed all the BIG VS guns....all of them....I don't thing this was a mere "behind the scenes video" ...I think they are planning something big with her and the timing feels just right...the eve of the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show .....besides Barbara flew from Budapest Hungary to New York early morning today...I don't think she just came for the VS viewing party...I hope she is doing some interviews to promote the show ....VS knows she is big news right now !!!

I would just scream with joy and happiness if she is indeed unveiled at the latest Victoria's Secret Angel....I think she would be such a positive role model and a brilliant VS Brand Ambassador...after all she is is the youngest woman to become the L'Oréal Global Ambassador !!!!

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

flying to NY tomorrow morning.

11:33 AM - 2 Dec 12 · Details

#borringairporttime again! ��

11:15 PM - 2 Dec 12 · Details

http://justnorahs.bl...real-paris.html

You, me, Michael, Ed...everyone who comes across this woman is quickly immersed in Barbara’s energy and vibes. Sweet, playful, but quick to turn on the sexy and glamour for the camera, as more time progresses she sure seems like the next IT girl for VS. I wish her the best no doubt as she is turning so many heads in such a short amount of time :ddr: And dam is that girl HAWT! :chicken: