Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

For some reason MOD TV made this video private on YouTube. Why? I have no idea :idk: Since I probably cannot upload it onto YouTube without getting a copyright penalty, I uploaded it onto PutLocker & MediaFire. You can either stream it or download it. Whatever you like :D

It is a decent 8 minute video with backstage and runway footage. Some of the footage was featured in the other MOD TV YouTube video previously posted but most of the backstage stuff is new. Although the title of the video say "Alessandra Ambrosio", Barbara, Doutzen and Cara all have speaking parts.

MOD TV: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 with Alessandra Ambrosio

.MP4 format, 8:07 Minutes

post-2904-0-1446058557-93844_thumb.jpg

click on image to stream from PutLocker (choose "Continue as Free User")

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?pnv9u1pnpc0c79n

she's amazing as always but her thighs are a little too "fat" i mean, not fat but a little too big.

I get what you're saying and I kinda agree! She just doesn't have those long thin legs like Candice or other models; she's curvier.

But before people attack me it's not a bad thing! It actually makes me feel great cause I have those thicker thighs too, I've always wanted long lean legs but it's just not genetically possible for me, haha.

I just think putting B-Pal (hehe) in those thigh high boots was a bad idea, it made her look like she had huge thighs and they tried to stuff them in a size to small boots, forming a bubble on top.

Without the boots, she would have looked even more perfect.

At the holiday shoot she looks so stunning, can't wait to see :)

IMHO is just a little problem for her 'cause she won't be called for bikini/lingerie photoshoots. Sad but true.

Always imho, VS shows are the death of fashion ;), as well as VS photoshoots are terrible, all models are retouched, skin colour, legs, butts, anything.

I hope that Barbara will model for anyone else, otherwise we won't see her beauty if not in gossip magazines.

last but not least..."b-pal"? is she a mode of payment?

Ok, I'm a little too bad...

IMHO is just a little problem for her 'cause she won't be called for bikini/lingerie photoshoots. Sad but true.

Always imho, VS shows are the death of fashion ;), as well as VS photoshoots are terrible, all models are retouched, skin colour, legs, butts, anything.

I hope that Barbara will model for anyone else, otherwise we won't see her beauty if not in gossip magazines.

last but not least..."b-pal"? is she a mode of payment?

Ok, I'm a little too bad...

She said her dream is to become a Victoria's Secret Angel, soooo I'm happy for her that she's starting to live her dream :)

VS will give her loads of publicity, which might turn into more work? Just look at Candice!

And lastly, I think B-Pal's kinda cute and catchy and it actually makes sense cause of her last name :hehe:

And what's the last video got to do anything with Barbara? lol

She claims she's 5'8 1/2, and agencies list her as 5'9", but I dunno.. I think she's like 5'7 1/2" maybe.

And I believe she's around 105 - 110 pounds? She told someone on twitter she's about 48kg or something a while ago.

If she was over 5'8" pushing 5'9" like people say she is, 105 would be very skinny.. but for a 5'7" person it's not too bad; I'm 5'7" and 112.

I wish we could know for sure! If I ever see her in person I'm running up and standing beside her to judge; even though there's like a 1 in a million chance that'll ever happen...