Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Seems like he really was at the Zoo.

bree becerra‏@_breelynn

leonardo dicaprio was looking pretty fine @ the zoo today.. #js :]

7:52 pm - 1 abr 12vía Twitter for iPhone · Detalles

tishara.‏@kissthisBADONk

RT @Qui_Qui_08 Shoutout to Leonardo DiCaprio for coming to the zoo today. Anyways... <---- !!!! I could not have still been working there.

7:09 pm - 1 abr 12vía Plume for Android · Detalles

thanks for the tweets princess.

I know Pami, I saw that video. And to be honest I laughed, because it's such a lack of interesting issues on have to make something about this ridiculous rumor NATIONAL ENQUIRER made up about him, I guess Leo is a good issue to audience, to public watch the program.

thanks for the tweets princess.

I know Pami, I saw that video. And to be honest I laughed, because it's such a lack of interesting issues on have to make something about this ridiculous rumor NATIONAL ENQUIRER made up about him, I guess Leo is a good issue to audience, to public watch the program.

(Y) Agreed!

yes, fash. It's because this is such a lack of best things to worry about, they could make a serious thing about environmental and not make such a big deal about this ridiculous rumor. It's the only way I can look at this and I really have to laugh.

At least they don't forgot to mention that Erin Heatherton is his current girlfriend, because every single time in this program they have to mention Gisele just because she's Brazilian, this sucks sometimes, I can say it because I'am Brazilian. I remember the last SERIOUS appearance of Leo in Fantastico was him promoting Shutter Island in 2010, and they asked him about Gisele... but didn't mentioned that he was dating Bar. Come on, Gisele have another life now, and Leo... well Leo is on his third girlfriend after Gisele. Just wanted to vent this. Don't you agree with me Pami and Nanda?

fash: answered your pm.

Yeah Barbie, can see what you mean... it reminds me of the Romania/ madalina thing. To a lesser exent the polish media with Anna maria jagodzinska.. A country always highlights their local talents and takes special interest when they are involved :p

Though like you said atleast they acknowledged Erin :D

Yes, I know. But it passed so many years... 7 years already. But the same thing don't happen when they interview Gisele, they never asked her about Leo in this program after the break up, off course. Because when they were together it was another story.

Little different Titanic article :

http://www.exposay.com/v/56564/leonardo-di...ppearance-funny

Leonardo DiCaprio finds Titanic appearance funny

Leonardo DiCaprio finds watching himself in 'Titanic' hilarious.

The 37-year-old actor shot to fame in James Cameron's 1997 epic movie alongside Kate Winslet but the director revealed when he and the Hollywood hunk recently sat down to watch the movie in 3D, Leonardo couldn't stop laughing at how young he looked.

James told Culture magazine: ''When I watch the film now they look like such babies. I sat with Leo in Sydney not long ago and I showed him 18 minutes we had converted. He just couldn't stop laughing at himself as kind of a kid.

''Leo has gotten much more rugged-looking while Kate's beauty has evolved in such a great, striking way. The way I relate to it is that it's a snapshot in time and their characters Jack [Dawson] and Rose [Rose DeWitt Bukater] almost exist as fictional characters independent of who Kate and Leo are.''

James also revealed Leonardo has struggled to leave the role of tragic hero Jack behind him but thinks he has been successful.

He explained: ''I watched from the outside as they struggled to deal with being locked to that iconic film in people's minds, having to take roles to prove they were actors not pop-culture icons.''

thanks a lot girls! :wave:

loved that Titanic article, wijn! :wub:

I found that comment and though that's cute :wub:

Happy Birthday Leo! I remember back to the year 1994 when I wrote you a letter and never excepted anything in return and was pleasantly surprised when I got an autographed black and white photo of you in return :)

http://www.popsugar.com.au/Slideshow-Photo...irthday-6186463

Nanda

Maybe I sound sarcastic about the pic but you know that I never take things so seriously! So even if we have different opinions about whatever thing, I hope that by speak my mind you girls not take it in a bad way. And of course not bother me to listen yours. :)

I just think you don't need to be so negative about things... we already have many HATERS out there talking bad about them, is more than I can handle. But of course it's your opinion... I just don't have to agree.

We disagree, that's all. Let's move on...

Thanks girls :wave:.

yes, fash. It's because this is such a lack of best things to worry about, they could make a serious thing about environmental and not make such a big deal about this ridiculous rumor. It's the only way I can look at this and I really have to laugh.

At least they don't forgot to mention that Erin Heatherton is his current girlfriend, because every single time in this program they have to mention Gisele just because she's Brazilian, this sucks sometimes, I can say it because I'am Brazilian. I remember the last SERIOUS appearance of Leo in Fantastico was him promoting Shutter Island in 2010, and they asked him about Gisele... but didn't mentioned that he was dating Bar. Come on, Gisele have another life now, and Leo... well Leo is on his third girlfriend after Gisele. Just wanted to vent this. Don't you agree with me Pami and Nanda?

I saw it, Barbie... my family was here in my ears all the time, playing with me <_<. As usual, I supported him :p.

I hate that channel :yuckky:... always avoid talking about the real problems of our country and fantasizing about things that don't exist. You said it all: "this is such a Lack of best things to worry about"... seems that our country has no social problems, it's a paradise.

And this interview in 2010... I loved his answer to the question - always very polite - said she was now married, and had a baby and he was happy for her.

I saw it... my family was here in my ears all the time, playing with me <_<. As usual, I supported him :p.

I hate that channel :yuckky:... always avoid talking about the real problems of our country and fantasizing about things that don't exist. You said it all: "this is such a Lack of best things to worry about"... seems that our country has no social problems, it's a paradise.

And this interview in 2010... I loved his answer to the question - always very polite - said she was now married, and had a baby and he was happy for her.

haha read this: :rofl::laugh:

“Over 14,000 costume changes was done and at times DiCaprio felt insecure about the way he looked. Co-star Gabriel Bryne explains to David Letterman on Late Night, “The first day we had to get into costumes, he (DiCaprio) called me over onto the set and asked, ‘Gabriel, do I look like an idiot?’ I said, ‘Leo, every woman in the entire universe is madly in love with you. Why would you look like an idiot?’ He then counters with, ‘Well, I just looked at you and you look like an idiot!’”

thanks to Leonardofanuk.tumblr.

that was so great! :rofl: :rofl:

Pami

You're heeeeeeeeeeeeeere,there's nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing I fear....and I knooooooooooooooow...that my heart wiiiiiiiiiill go oooooooooon,on,on.....we'll staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever this way,you are saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe in my heart aaaaaaaand,my heart wiiiiiiiiiiiill,go oooooooooooooooooon and oooooooooooooooooooooooooon haha.

My singing broke several glasses now.....

thanks hun for making me laugh so hard! :rofl: till can't stop laughing! :rofl:

5 minute video of Leo

Leonardo DiCaprio: From Child Actor to Film Icon

April 01, 2012

Leonardo DiCaprio practically grew up in front of America's eyes from TV gigs on Roseanne and Growing Pains to his biggest role in Titanic and we're looking back at our interviews with the star over the years.

On April 4, DiCaprio and Kate Winslet relive their acclaimed love story like you've never seen it before when the Titanic hits the big screen in 3D.

http://www.etonline.com/movies/120477_Leon...Icon/index.html

An update from Playlist regarding the rumored Satori film project

post-52324-0-1446082788-18004_thumb.jpg

Not to be preachy about it, but discipline is everything for a working writer, at least for this one. I can’t just wander around fields of flowers or sit brooding in coffee houses waiting for the muse to land on my shoulder and whisper in my ear. That would nice, but it ain’t gonna happen. I treat writing like a factory job – the whistle blows and I’m at work. This thing always comes down to someone sitting down with some kind of writing instrument and getting it done," author and screenwriter Don Winslow told us recently. And he's not kidding around. That focus and drive has allowed Winslow to write 16 books over the past two decades or so, including "Satori" (hitting bookstores in paperback last week) and his upcoming "Savages" prequel "The Kings Of Cool." And this doesn't even include the television work or the brewing movie adaptations he has in development. And though he commits to a strong worth ethic, it's never at the mercy of challenging himself as a writer or compromising his own standards.

His latest effort "Satori" may seem on the face it yet another thriller -- the book jacket draws instant reference points to James Bond and Jason Bourne -- but instead offers something very different from both those franchises. Lifting the protagonist from Trevanian's novel "Shibumi," the story follows Nicholai Hel, a martial arts expert and assassin raised in Japan who is also a master the ancient game of Go. When his master faces charges of war crimes, Nicholai kills him "as an act of devotion" but gets thrown in jail for murder. The CIA bails him out and teams him up with a beautiful French woman who trains him to assassinate the Russian commissioner to China. But when things go wrong, Nicholai is on the run through 1950s Vietnam hiding out from everybody ranging from worldwide intelligence agencies, the Corsican mob and a Vietnamese criminal syndicate.

Certainly a far cry from where 007 and the agent from Treadstone are these days. And given the cultural and period details that would be required of the story, Winslow invested the time to make sure he got things right. "...a lot of books, old newspaper and magazine articles, and a lot of collecting photos off the net. I had already co-authored a book about the Vietnam war era ['Looking For A Hero'] and felt pretty comfortable with the military and political background of Asia at that time," the author told us about his research process. "I’d spent a lot of time in China, as well – in Beijing and elsewhere and have always been intrigued by Chinese history. So much of the research was ‘smaller’, if you will – what did people eat in Beijing in December of 1951? What was the weather? If you were walking down the Rue Catinat in Saigon in 1952, what did you see? Smell? Where did you go for a drink, for a coffee? I think it’s that kind of detail that gives a book life."

But what was it like to take on a pre-existing character? Winslow's idea to borrow from Trevanian is an intriguing one as not only do the two writers have wildly different styles, but they also explore different themes and territory as well. But it was exactly those differences that compelled Winslow. "For one thing, he wrote about what he felt like writing about – structure and genre be damned – and I admire that. If he wanted to take you spelunking, for instance, he just did it, and did it so well that you were fascinated by it. Moreover, he created this fascinating character, Nicholai Hel, a man torn between his European background and Asian upbringing, that was just too good not to do," he explained adding, "Also, I wanted to take the spy/thriller genre a little deeper, and get into historical and political issues of the time in a way that the reader would enjoy. I really like it when a reader comes away thinking, 'Boy, I learned something.' "

So given the thriller elements and rich subtext beneath, it's no surprise Hollywood came calling. Last fall, it was announced that the project was snapped up as a vehicle for Leonardo DiCaprio. And Winslow confirms that the project is still very much on the move. "It is Mr. DiCaprio’s film and I am thrilled about that. He is such a smart, versatile actor and he is the reason this all came together at Warner Brothers. His range is just enormous. From 'Catch Me If You Can to 'Gangs Of New York,' from 'Titanic' to 'Inception.' When [screenwriter] Shane [salerno] first suggested him for 'Satori' I said 'We’ll never get him,' and Shane said 'let me see what I can do.' Producers John Lesher and Jennifer Davisson Killoran helped make that happen and when I found out he said yes I was incredibly excited because he is Nicolai Hel," Winslow enthused. "Shane and I are totally immersed in writing the script right now. It is a delicate balance. It is a heart pounding spy thriller with tremendous action and also a very sophisticated cold war love story."

leonardo-dicaprio?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#

mickiala

Thanks for Leo video :)