Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

It's crap not even worth translating :p

But gimme a minute.

EDIT

Cover:

Leonardo DiCaprio, he’s humiliating his girlfriend

Second page:

Even though Leo has introduced Erin to his mother once, he’s driving away all suddenly.

Beach photo:

Leo prefers to party with his friends in Mexico on Sir Philip Green’s birthday party, than to guide his girlfriend along her fashionshow.

[Arrow] He is abandoning her

With His Friends:

His trick.

His friends mean more to him.

When one of his friends feels like grabbing a beer, Leo uses ‘I’m on my way’ as an excuse to cancel the date with Erin

He Doesn’t Really Love Her

A while ago, Leo said to marry Erin. Now he’s scrabbling back.

Circle:

“If I had found true love, I’d be married right now” – Leonardo DiCaprio

Kate pic:

Even 15 years after the taping of Titanic Leo can’t get tired off calling his co-star Kate an ‘enchanting and big-hearted woman”.

[Pic text] He’s swoomed by other women

Third page:

Leonardo DiCaprio (37) Broken hearts are left on his path. With his impossible [behavior, character] he has hurt yet another woman.

Well, he has some guts! It hasn’t been eight weeks, when Leo started dreaming from marriage and a happy life together, that Leo has [pissed off, made mad] his girlfriend Erin Heatherton. In an interview, the Inception star was quoted saying ‘If I had found true love, I’d be married right now, right?” Conclusion: Topmodel Erin Heaterton isn’t the woman of his dreams. And they won’t be walking down the aisle any time. How humiliating for the Victoria’s Secret-Angel! Even if you leave out the fact, no woman would like to hear that from the man of their dreams, Erin might have thought to be the one to tie down Leonardo and his fear of marriage.

It turns out Leo’s got cold feet – once again. Mexico made that very clear. Even though Erin and Leo were both in the state of Sunshine, they didn’t see each other. The movie star celebrated Philip Green’s birthday with friends, while Erin was modeling at Nextel fashion event – at the same place – in the same week! But visit his girlfriend once? Or bring her to the party? No!

But also back at home in Los Angeles Leo can’t commit to the relationship. Instead of spending the evening with Erin, he rather sits at home. And it also gets on Erin’s nerves how he’s constantly surrounded by other ladies. To make her self feel a little better after all the things he’s put her though, she’s keeping him at a distance for now. To add to the inpact she tweeted a picture of herself in a bikini, arm in arm with a mysterious man. And added to the picture: “I’m having the best day of my life with Ryan” A message that might have got to Leo.

Erin pic: She can’t believe Leo’s hurting her so much after a 4 months relationship.

Twitter pic: Erin’s revenge

Fourth Page:

Stupid action, Leo!

His girlfriend won’t accept all his flaws.

A few unconsidered words can ruin a lot in a relationship. Womanizer Leonardo DiCaprio must have experienced some. Even though he humiliated pretty girlfriend Erin Heatherton when he explained about his fast switching relationships in an interview. “If I had found true love, I’d be married right now”. Words that stung Erin right in the heart, since they have been dating for four months now. “Leo sees a future with her” a friend recently said about the relationship, there even was talk about a wedding! But the actor has gotten cold feet and it crawling backwards. He’s at the wrong side with Erin, and she took sweet revenge by putting a very friendly photo with a gentlemen on twitter. “I’m having the best day ever with Ryan” Let’s wait and see how Leo will react. He has admitted before he [can’t tell of he likes or hates] woman who follow his every command.

Other pics: Repeat of the previous page

Oh, this magazine article is beyond ridiculous... I have to laugh about their lack of informations. I think Leo's bellazon is the best source to know what is really going on on Leo's love life... and his life in general. Here we all know Leo's QUITE WELL with Erin and that they are very much together.

Oh and they even used that interview from the year 2000 to say Leo is humiliating his girlfriend, gosh. You right wijn, this is such a CRAP.

Oh really I will not bother that much because the article is LAUGHABLE, the informations are all wrong and misanderstood.

Haha hilarious :rofl: you gotta love intouch. Well what's neat is that even though Leo keeps his personal life guarded and is " a normal celebrity" he's still interesting enough that tabloids still take the time and effort to make up sillyness about him :laugh:

SO TRUE. It's even funny how they hard to made up such a crap like this. :laugh:

Another Twitter ( I guess NO sighting as the tweeter doesn't state where they live, but they do have pix of them at Mardi Gras ) Leo sighting

JDay@whoJauryhunh_Reply

Omfgggggg we just seen Leonardo DiCaprio he just rode pass us on his bike&smiled&waved.!!!

@CourtneyChambers &Im so psyched right now.! Lol

Wijn

Though the article is ridiculous I do appreciate you taking the time to translate it for us, thanks :)

It looks like Erin is in NOLA too, she was working out with Leo´s mom at this woman´s gym on thursday

Jennifer Thomas ‏ @_JennThomas

Me 5'3" standing next to @VictoriasSecret model Erin 5'11" #LTB @PBNOLA http://pic.twitter.com/LTThJt5c

@Leo_Pusateri thanks! Erin was stunning though! Def see why she's a VS Angel :-)

+ Leonardo Dicaprio's mom took class with her tonight @PBNOLA ... Long, but GREAT day. Finally out of the studio. Gnight twerps!

@ErinHeatherton Thanks for coming to @pbnola tonight! Great workout! #fababs #LTB

No matter the country... InTouch is a CRAP!

Awn, Erin with Leo in Nola :heart:.

Thanks Sick for the scans and Wijn for translating.

Thanks Barbie by the video and joyezz for the info. Thanks Kat for Cameron's comments and Princess, Ox and Lola for the tweets.

Thanks everyone :wave:.

Awww thanks Lola for the tweets :heart: So cute erin and leos mom were working out together :wub: Awwwwww

Thanks wijn for the translation :) I agree with others, the article is crap, and is just restating the old interview like its new that has been getting alot of buzz latley for some odd reason :blink:

Thanks Joyezz for the video translation :wave: