Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Video of some of the Django Unchained filming in New Orleans yesterday taken by a fan ; I like the music he put with it.

Shows some filming and people on set watching ,etc , or as we refer to them, people who are not tweeting us pix :p

Unfortunately no Leo though :cry:

http://vimeo.com/39540571

Final Four /Leo

We know Leo loves basketball , so I wonder if he will attend the Final Four games tonight at Superdome.

I'm not familiar with whether the sideline seats are anything like what you see in pro games , so I don't know if he did go would we see him /where he would sit. :whistle:

Nanda

I forgot earlier to mention your no nonsense avi ; love it :)

Also, agree with your comment about In Touch

And then we have this Twitter person who apparently lives near the plantation where they are filming Django

If legit, I'm not sure when supposedly Leo was in emergency room.

Plus how could that take place and no one in the press know about it happening ?

Animagus‏@GenerallyPotter

Oh! Leonardo DiCaprio was in the emergency room 5 minutes from my house. He's working on a movie at one of the plantations.

I agree with others, the article is crap, and is just restating the old interview like its new that has been getting alot of buzz latley for some odd reason :blink:

I agree... it really is quite bizarre. Just shows you have to take what's written in the media with a grain of salt... if its not coming directly from leo or his peeps :)

Thanks oxford for the tweet

No Leo? :beating:

Animagus‏@GenerallyPotter

Oh! Leonardo DiCaprio was in the emergency room 5 minutes from my house. He's working on a movie at one of the plantations.

:cry2: I hope he's OK. One picture would be nice, fellas from twitter... just saying <_<.

Thanks, Ox :wave:.

One picture would be nice, fellas from twitter... just saying <_<.

I know!!! :cain: This set/ leo in NOLA is so boring to follow :sleep: Pics is where the excitement's at... and its just not happening in NOLA.

No Sh*t. I thought Gatsby was boring.... :/ This sucks!!

Fash & Kat

Quentin is very hurt that you have no interest in his movie beyond Leo :p

As to Sydney/Gatsby , when you compare the set, candid pix, twit pix we got of Leo when he was filming Gatsby compared to Django, that film shoot was wonderful :laugh:

post-52324-0-1446082781-10252_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082781-12761_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082781-13436_thumb.png

Nanda

Even just a from back picture of Leo like we got from the Vegas tweeter would be a big step up

One picture would be nice, fellas from twitter... just saying

Hello my sweeties!!

Wow,so many tweets and articles! This article is a bunch of crap together! :yuckky:

I just made a song for this article...you can follow me...

:guitar: :dance:

I dont know what to say,but if Leo's in it's ok...let's sell,let's sell,let's make it well...

I dont know what to say,but if Leo's in it it's ok....let's sell,let's sell,let's make it well....

I think It would be a great songwriter! :whistle::laugh:

I want to see Calvin Candie... :banghead:

Tks Fash!!! :laugh:

Oxford Yeah Leo IS his movie ... sorry Quentin :whistle::laugh:

Great Gatsby photos (Y)

Kat Yeah Gatsby had its boring moments (mainly when he returned in January), but this "Django experience" is taking it to a whole new level of boredom lol

Pami Awesome song :rofl: You got it right! Its all about selling and unfortunately outlandish/ negative stories is what sells :whistle: And your welcome :flower:

If this tweet is legit , Leo is at Superdome watching Final Four in an upper level suite

The guy ,also, claims that Lil Wayne and Black Keys are ,also, in suites

Matthew Stollak‏@akaBrunoReply

Oh, so Leo DiCaprio is in the suite. No big deal

Matthew Stollak‏@akaBrunoReply

Black Keys in the next door suite. Lil Wayne a couple suites down (@laulath might be jealous)

2h Matthew Stollak‏@akaBruno

I'm at Mercedes-Benz Superdome for Louisville Cardinals vs. Kentucky Wildcats (New Orleans, LA) w/ 202

Pami

Why you are a great song writer :clap::clap:

Fash

Unless things suddenly change, I , personally, can't think of a Leo movie film shoot where we got not one candid pix of Leo on location / not one pix from film set :blink:

Tks girls!! :laugh:

I also think there's something wrong with this Django...this lack of pics is unacceptable!