Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

hehehehe Leo has a pattern ;) She came back from Miami quickly to be with him!

@ErinHeatherton Going to Disney Land for the first time!!!! Woooooooooo

Hahahahaha typical! :')

I thought he was filming thought in New Orleans, or am I mixed up with something lol? :p

Either way though - I wanna go Disneyland! Pfft :D

Thank you, Daydreaming!

Another Leo at Disneyland tweet from guy who does Disney blog

Tom Bricker‏@wdwfigmentReply

Saw Leo DiCaprio earlier; now Shaun White is in line for Star Tours with us. #Disney24 #Disneyland

Shine

From everything I've read online, yes, Django Unchained has started filming in New Orleans/ Evergreen Plantaion. Stars like Samuel Jackson & KerryWashington have tweeted mentioning being at some New Orleans locale.

However, as I mentioned to Wijn the other day, I've read the script and there are many scenes that don't involve Leo's character, so apparently Leo has not had to report to filming yet and is still enjoying some down time after filming Gatsby

Not filming or filming , my only request is that we get some new pix :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Barbie

Yes , Julia truly gave Leo an eyeful ; I agree adorable smile :p

Another Disneyland tweet , where are these people's cellphone pix ?

Christian ‏@TarihcReply

Retweet

Spotted Leonardo DiCaprio getting onboard "it's a small world" at 2am. I hope his boat didn't hit an iceberg! #Disney24 #Disneyland #disney

Shine

From everything I've read online, yes, Django Unchained has started filming in New Orleans/ Evergreen Plantaion. Stars like Samuel Jackson & KerryWashington have tweeted mentioning being at some New Orleans locale.

However, as I mentioned to Wijn the other day, I've read the script and there are many scenes that don't involve Leo's character, so apparently Leo has not had to report to filming yet and is still enjoying some down time after filming Gatsby

Not filming or filming , my only request is that we get some new pix :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Now I understand! Hahaha, thank you for explaining :)

Yes, I second that! New piccys :laugh:

thanks for the tweets!

yeah, wtf, about Erin's tweet about DisneyLand and Leo's being private?? SO far, she hasn't done anything or said anything that is breaking his privacy, IMO. All she tweeted was that she was going to Disneyland for the first time. It's only die-hard, die-hard Leo fans who follow her tweeter account and then look for tweets about Leo, who would even connect the 2 things. And anyways, even if Leo is private,at some point, if they are going to stay together, even he has to acknowledge or accepting of the fact that people are going to know they are dating. It would be weirder if Erin had to feel she couldn't tweet things about her life just to make Leo happy.

thanks for the tweets!

yeah, wtf, about Erin's tweet about DisneyLand and Leo's being private?? SO far, she hasn't done anything or said anything that is breaking his privacy, IMO. All she tweeted was that she was going to Disneyland for the first time. It's only die-hard, die-hard Leo fans who follow her tweeter account and then look for tweets about Leo, who would even connect the 2 things. And anyways, even if Leo is private,at some point, if they are going to stay together, even he has to acknowledge or accepting of the fact that people are going to know they are dating. It would be weirder if Erin had to feel she couldn't tweet things about her life just to make Leo happy.

Solange: Very well said, I agree 100%. :)

Thanks everyone for the tweets they are/were at DisneyLand! Thats soo sweet :wub: But I want pics. BAD.

Thank you all girls!

Barbie: Nice set you have. Fash did a nice job :) I think its adorable how it says "Leo's Angel" :wub:

EDIT: Another disney tweet

Apparently DiCaprio was at Disneyland also. I wonder if he got VIP treatment or of they told him women and children first.

Leo going to a party for Mobli?? :idk:

omarg

So, apparently, DiCaprio WILL be at that #SXSW party. And Tobey Maguire. I am way too cynical for this journalism business, clearly.

@omarg which party?#sxsw

@fleer8 Mobli. #sxsw