Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami who we try to fool??? We like Leo with beard, no beard, long hair, short hair, happy trail, unhappy trail, hairy back,... Who cares!!! :laugh:

As whatever that he put us in front we would say: Take me baby I'm yours :rofl:

unhappy trail? lol princess, you are hilarious. :laugh:

Pami who we try to fool??? We like Leo with beard, no beard, long hair, short hair, happy trail, unhappy trail, hairy back,... Who cares!!! :laugh:

I guess that would be the back trail??? the one that goes to the other... trail!!! Oh never mind... :laugh:

Pami

Well, I figure since I went out and found us a new picture, then ByPrincess will do her part and find us a picture once Leo starts filming .

Don't you think that is only fair ???? :p

Barbie

Yes, they showed the picture of Leo & Erin on the E show tonight, so I made screen cap :)

Pami

Well, I figure since I went out and found us a new picture, then ByPrincess will do her part and find us a picture once Leo starts filming .

Don't you think that is only fair ???? :p

Barbie

Yes, they showed the picture of Leo & Erin on the E show tonight, so I made screen cap :)

oh thanks, :) I hope someone upload this vid on youtube.

I guess that would be the back trail??? the one that goes to the other... trail!!! Oh never mind... :laugh:

haha :laugh:

Could be Leo at Lacma??? This person is tweeting some stuff from the museum.

Randy Esperanza‏@rannddeee

Leonardo Dicaprio was literally standing right behind me be but I didn't wanna ask to take a picture. He's taller in person.

11:54 pm - 2 mar 12vía Echofon · DetallesResponderRetwittearFavorito

OMG And still remains like 360 days :laugh:

Are Sean Penn, Leonardo DiCaprio & Vanessa Redgrave Headed For The Oscars? Predicting Best Supporting Actor & Actress 2013

Best Supporting Actor

Leonardo DiCaprio - "Django Unchained"

Despite several nominations, DiCaprio remains Oscar-less, but if a Quentin Tarantino villain, a la Christoph Waltz two years ago, can't get him a win, we don't know what can. Calvin Candie isn't necessarily as well written a part as Hans Landa was, but DiCaprio will be playing so firmly against type that he should have a good shot here. But could the controversial subject matter be his undoing?

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/are...or-actress-2013

OMG And still remains like 360 days :laugh:
Are Sean Penn, Leonardo DiCaprio & Vanessa Redgrave Headed For The Oscars? Predicting Best Supporting Actor & Actress 2013

Best Supporting Actor

Leonardo DiCaprio - "Django Unchained"

Despite several nominations, DiCaprio remains Oscar-less, but if a Quentin Tarantino villain, a la Christoph Waltz two years ago, can't get him a win, we don't know what can. Calvin Candie isn't necessarily as well written a part as Hans Landa was, but DiCaprio will be playing so firmly against type that he should have a good shot here. But could the controversial subject matter be his undoing?

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/are...or-actress-2013

wow, :blink: They are already talking about this? But he even didn't started to shoot the movie, and I'am still not recovered from the last Academy snubb. <_< I think is TOO MUCH early for press try to predict something, I remember very well how it was with J.Edgar, Oscar buzz... Oscar buzz and magazine covers with headlines: Oscar for Leo or something like that...

I love that his work is always so excellent that people immediatelly think about him being nominated, but sometimes this turns frustrating. I think this time is better wait and see what happens.

thanks for the article anyway, princess.