Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Thanks for Mobli tweets :)

I noticed the guy who tweeted is from Austin, and the event appears to be in Austin , Texas ???

Is that what others are finding ??

http://schedule.sxsw.com/2012/events/event_IAP8711

SXSW festival is in Austin, TX. It makes sense that Leo and Tobey would be there for the Mobli party -- SXSW is one of the premiere events to appeal to their (Mobli's) target audience. I've been a couple times and want to go this year because there's a rumor my man Jack White is supposed to play, but I didn't find out he might be playing until a couple weeks ago and finding a place to stay... well, when I went back in 2005 I booked my room six months in advance, let's put it that way. :p

ETA: Hi oxford :wave: Thanks for all the news. :flower: That was my road trip, from NOLA to Austin and back. It's not a bad drive (especially if you hit a Cracker Barrel or Waffle House on the way :D).

Leo at some sort of event last night? :idk:

Carson Byrd‏@carsonbyrd

Surprise appearances by Leo DiCaprio and Gerard Butler along with delish white rum mojotos made for a great @calicherum launch party!

Lauren‏@everyday_runway

Apparently Leonardo DiCaprio was at my event tonight and I did not know. #HEARTBROKEN

Kat

Thanks for tweets/Newspusher alert :)

It was a launch party for Cindy Crawford's husband Randy Gerber's new Caliche Rum .

I found online some pix of Cindy & Randy and Jeremy Piven , but that is all . :(

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...erto+Serralles#

post-52324-0-1446082544-69048_thumb.jpg

The twitter guy below writies Ministry of Gossip column for L.A. Tmes, so , maybe, we'll see a follow up mention of the party/Leo

Matt Donnelly‏@MattDonnellyReply

Leo, Gerry Butler and the always gorgeous Cindy Crawford as a nightcap. Thanks @anaissmith :-) CC: @corinsani

From L.A. Times an article about recent travel survey mention of Leo :)

You like to eat, you like to take pictures and you like to shop. You’re big on museums, and you’re into skiing and snowboarding. If you could vacation with a celeb, you’d choose Taylor Swift, Ellen DeGeneres, Oprah Winfrey and Leonardo DiCaprio, in that order.

And, oh, you steal stuff and you think Americans make crummy tourists.

That’s the portrait that emerged this week of the Angeleno/American traveler in a new poll released by LivingSocial.com. Of the 4,000 people surveyed last month (with a subset of 200 for the L.A.-specific info and a margin of error of 1.5%), Angelenos ranked fifth among residents of 20 major cities in the number of foreign countries visited (New Yorkers were first, San Franciscans second) and right in the middle in terms of the number of vacation days used.

I think the only reason Erin tweeted about where they were going (even though she didn't mention Leo) is because it was her FIRST time going to Disney Land/World/whatever. Lol. It's like somewhat of a ~rite of passage~ so I guess she wanted to share it with her followers.

I wonder: Does Leo ever get sick of Disneyland/world? I mean, is it like a ~test~ his puts his new girlfriends through? "You must enjoy this trip!" :rofl: Since it's where he takes any new girlfriend.