Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

GEORGE I THINK I'M SEXY WASNT THE WINNER...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :laugh:

:guitar: :guitar: Let's celebrate...let's celebrate...what a good day....what a good day.....

Ok,now that I'm back to my sanity,I do think these jokes express anger,I dont feel like they are mocking him or something like that. I think people get so outraged that they want to find a way to vent this.

I'm glad to know Leo attended the event with Erin. :wub:

Tks for the articles girls!

where is everyone? and where is Nanda?

What thread most entertaining we have lately :morning:

You girls think he's already working in Django???

They don't start shooting in New Orleans this week???

I don't know princess, but I'am accepting anything since I see Leo. :p

Mention of Leo at Madonna's Oscar Afterparty:

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/02/28/as...nna-demi-moore/

It's a bad translation, but still:

Madalina Ghenea on the cover of The One in March

Actress posed for Madalina Ghenea cover of The One and gave an interview to the newspaper, interview in which he spoke about his future career as an actress, about his parents and his relationship with American actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who brought her relationship a reminder.

Romanian Young said initially he does not want to talk about his relationship with American actor. Madalina Ghenea says in interview: "I do not like to talk about the past, I wonder if I deserve this interview ... you start saying," I learned about yourself during a supposed romance with Leonardo Di Caprio ... ". Sorry, I do not want to write that about me - I'm on the cover because you know Di Caprio, "she told The One .

She added, then, that she met actor long before the paparazzi to capture with DiCaprio and that "we found a perfectly normal man. A man who loves being a player and devote their time and lives to give us emotions ".

"Madalina Ghenea also explained that where not enough because romance with actor, but by its own and has not changed anything that it was "breakfast, lunch and dinner for several months with DiCaprio".

She confessed that she loves and is loved, but did not disclose his secret love more than it's the person who says "I love you".

Pictorial accompanying interview was inspired by old movies and image Italian Sophia Loren. This was done in Italy by photographer Fabrizio Ruffo.

http://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl...deo_917964.html

---

I don't know why, but I actually like her :) :blush:

Wish they happened.

thanks for Madalina interview, but the google translator is crazy and I didn't understand that much. About Madalina, I think she's extremely beautiful, a brunette bombshell, but if I remember well she was promoting herself throught Leo, if wans't her than was Italian/Romenian press, so not nice.

To me if would mind ... and not because I don't like him with Erin (even though... I don't :whistle:) just because they barely know each other, have very little time dating... a baby is a huge responsibility that shouldn't be taking so lightly.

But... it's just my humble opinion. He obviously can do what he want :cain:

Besides, he takes care a lot of that :D

He seems to be like Zac Efron... always with protection in his pocket even on the red carpet. :rofl:

thanks for Madalina interview, but the google translator is crazy and I didn't understand that much. About Madalina, I think she's extremely beautiful, a brunette bombshell, but if I remember well she was promoting herself throught Leo, if wans't her than was Italian/Romenian press, so not nice.

Except for the Facebook picture and this she's been politely avoiding him/his topic, I think :)

But you're right, it's not like they ever had or will have a chance of being serious, but I wonder if the 'months' is more than I bad translation ;)

Except for the Facebook picture and this she's been politely avoiding him/his topic, I think :)

But you're right, it's not like they ever had or will have a chance of being serious, but I wonder if the 'months' is more than I bad translation ;)

Well, I think that must be a wrong translation because when Leo had months to meet her? He spent the whole summer running around Blake... :laugh: lol And than he gone to Australia to shoot Gatsby and that was the only time we saw them together. But well, I don't know everything.

That facebook pic was weird to say the least, but I think more than Madalina, Italian and Romenian press get crazy with the possibilty of their romance but without any proof. :p

i don't follow her doing much but I just got a weird vibe from this Ghenea woman - she says she doesn't like being interviewed just cause of the Leo thing but :whistle:

Even tho I'm not the biggest Giz fan (actually I am not at all), I'd say she and Kristin Z. were the 2 g/f's least taking "advantage" of being with Leo.

Just for those who cared about this kind of thing, comments from a entertainment reporter (Greg Hernandez) who happens to be gay:

http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/...g-dicaprio.html