Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade

Tks for latest KOTFM news :) 

YouNotMe

I would speculate Leo agreed to go back to Europe so soon due to wanting to 'be there' for long time pal Richie who just lost his father combined with fact that he had as Liljak mentioned the free time to make the trip 

Thanks, @Lilja K and @oxford25 for the updates and the response. His sudden lack of California stays reduces those imaginary chances I amuse in actually rubbing shoulders with him. Dejection: 🙁.

Anyway, an add to the new adds...( I really like that lime green jumpsuit ( maybe it's a two piece) that the woman is wearing).

whattowatch predicts thank to KOTFM apple+ could get a big push in 2023 #power of leo

Best streaming services in 2022 — how to find what's right for you

Our guide to the best streaming service for every viewer.

7. Apple TV Plus

A limited library but some great originals
1090597693_Screenshot2022-10-25at14-40-37Beststreamingservicesin2022howtofindwhatsrightforyou.thumb.png.11b068a131be5a5bccd0136e1f1a529e.png

We'd love to be able to place Apple TV Plus higher on this list, and it's possible that it'll climb the rankings in the future, but right now it's a little harder to recommend than its rivals.

Apple TV Plus just doesn't have the library of its massive rivals — in fact, it's rather limited. But what the Apple streamer lacks in quantity, it certainly makes up for in quality.

You may have heard the buzz around Ted Lasso, but a surprising number of its shows also spark interest: Foundation, The Morning Show, Severance, For All Mankind, Slow Horses, Prehistoric Planet and more such shows have dedicated fans. There are a few popular movies too, like Oscar-winners CODA and Wolfwalkers, though Apple TV Plus just isn't as great for feature films.

That could change admittedly, with Martin Scorsese's upcoming Killers of the Flower Moon sure to drive sign-ups.

It's hard to discuss Apple TV Plus without mentioning the company's other products. That's because purchasing Apple devices frequently lands you membership to TV Plus, so iFans can easily trial the service for free. In fact, that's the best audience, because on some other platforms (like PCs or PlayStations), the Apple TV Plus app is surprisingly buggy.

Source

Celebrity Favourite LØCI Secures Investment From Leonardo DiCaprio In Latest Round

Vegan sneaker brand has today announced its latest successful investment round was completed with backing from actor and environmentalist Leonardo DiCaprio.

The 15-month old start-up has fast become a favourite with Hollywood A-List celebrities including Mila Kunis and Ben Affleck as consumers seek out more sustainable and environmentally friendly options.

The high profile investment from such a well-known name is significant for the brand explains Chief Marketing Officer, Philippe Homsy: “The impact of having high profile investors behind a brand is unparalleled in terms of the visibility and association they provide. Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the world’s highest profile individuals and has dedicated himself to activism for environmental causes – making him the perfect partner for a brand as motivated by positive impact as we are at LØCI”

Established in April 2021 in London by a team of entrepreneurial founders including Homsy alongside brothers Emmanuel & Frank Eribo and Mark Quaradeghini the business has benefited from the shift in consumer zeitgeist seeking out more sustainable products and services.

Yet building success on a strategy to disrupt the established $70 billion sneaker market was no small undertaking particularly by a small if passionate team. CEO Emmanuel Eribo who is a self-proclaimed outlier explains: “for most consumer brands today, success is measured by sales and popularity. At LØCI, we believe that there is a third pillar that is just as important as these two, Impact. The greater the impact, the more successful we are. Today, it’s essential we do more than just make a fantastic product. We are here to change things. That’s why it’s always important for us to think differently, to swim against the tide.”

The brand manufactures and sources its full catalogue of products in Europe using certified recycled ocean plastic. Dialling up production cycles as required to meet demand the brand can maintain an efficiency and further eliminate waste.

With a promise to be 100% vegan the business claims its production techniques have actively incorporated the re-use of over 982,000 bottles otherwise bound for land and ocean. Additionally the brand invests in a corporate social responsibility to share profit with wildlife focussed organizations like SEE Turtles the business hopes to demonstrate it lives by its values.

“Today, sustainability is one of the most used buzzwords,” highlights Homsy. “We want LØCI to cut through the noise and be judged by our impact. Through education, innovation, and donations, we’ve built a business model that is driven by our passion. With Leo, we could not have hoped for a more genuine and committed partner.”

In just 11 days, the worlds leaders will gather for COP27 and the 30th anniversary of the adoption of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, hosted this year in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.

Global brands will take to the platform to update and pledge further support in the fight against climate change with enhanced commitments to sustainable practices.

Does the interest and growth of brands like LØCI indicate a step-change that the fashion industry is ready to embrace change for good? CEO Eribo seems to think so as the brand has also announced it will invest in other verticals in the fashion sector:

“LØCI is all about working with people who believe in our mission and see the world the way that we see it. It’s always been about more than footwear, we exist to make a difference and are delighted to have Leo on that journey with us.”

Source

Henry Thomas about "unfunny" Leo LOL

Henry Thomas looks back on 40 years of 'E.T.' and why hanging out with Brad Pitt on 'Legends of the Fall' was more fun than Leonardo DiCaprio on 'Gangs of New York'

635691f5ffcac3001876e801?width=855&forma

It's certainly not lost on Henry Thomas that he's been talking about the movie "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" for practically his entire life.

"I'm just here on the longest press tour in history," Thomas said with a grin after I linked up with him on a Zoom call. "I've been on this thing since 1982."

(...)

That's led to good things, like forever being a part of cinematic history, but also some less good things. Thomas admits it was hard fitting in during high school and though he's landed some roles in memorable movies since like "Legends of the Fall," opposite Brad Pitt, and alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in Martin Scorsese's "Gangs of New York," Thomas knows he'll never do anything that will match playing Elliott.

Looking back, was it more fun hanging out with Brad Pitt after filming would wrap on a day for "Legends of the Fall," or Leonardo DiCaprio when a day was over on "Gangs of New York"?

Brad Pitt. Much more fun. I didn't really hang out with Leo. But I hung out with Brad. We got along pretty well so we had fun. And we were out in the mountains in the middle of nowhere so maybe that had something to do with it.

Also, "Legends of the Fall" was one of my favorite films that I've been a part of. I think it's a beautiful film. 

Full interview