Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

I know @Lilja K, it's saddening and disappointing. Just like you and the others, I was so looking forward to a bevy of no mask, no cap pics, and witnessing those new blond highlights. He is being suspiciously private these days. Thanks, @BarbieErin for the adds. 

I saw leodicaprio3242 stories, they think that Leo skipped the event because there's no single sighting. I'm waiting for Vanity Fair's inside coverage for confirmation or refutation of this point 

Is this news? I don't know anymore LOL

Jack White Cast in Martin Scorsese’s New Film Killers of the Flower Moon

jack-white-martin-scorsese-killers-of-th

Jack White is in Martin Scorsese’s forthcoming movie Killers of the Flower Moon, The Playlist notes and Pitchfork has confirmed. He’s part of an ensemble that includes fellow musicians Jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson. The news was revealed by music supervisor and Scorsese collaborator Randall Poster on screenwriter Brian Koppelman’s podcast The Moment. Koppelman asked, “Does Jason Isbell play music in it? […] He’s just acting only?”

Poster answered, “Yeah, he’s terrific in it. Jason Isbell, Jack White […] there’s, like, four musicians in the movie who don’t play music.” Listen to the podcast below; the Isbell and White conversation begins around the 57:09 mark.

Killers of the Flower Moon is based on the 2017 nonfiction book of the same name. In addition to White, Isbell, and Simpson, the film features Robert De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jesse Plemons, and others.

Source

Also this. If true it looks like we'll get a showdown between Napoleon/KOTFM and Leo/Joaquin next year. Could be a huge oscar year for apple.

Ridley’s Scott’s ‘Napoleon’ Said to be a “Masterpiece” by Viewer at Test-Screening

Ridley Scott’s “Napoleon” stunned an L.A. moviegoer last night. He’s calling Scott’s epic a “masterpiece.” The film was test-screened at The Grove in Los Angeles last night.

Judging by this reaction, and the fact that not much editing needs to be done, you’d think Apple would want to release this one as their main contender this year instead of “Emancipation,” alas I don’t think that’s going occur. Anyway, here’s the reaction:

“It’s 150 minutes. Covers the sweep of Napoleon's life from his promotion around the time of the revolution, to the end. I think it’s bigger, better and MORE PSYCHOLOGICAL than Scott’s epics like Kingdom of Heaven and Gladiator. Also more political. I think the picture is a masterpiece, or very nearly one. It's the culmination of Ridley's life's work as a filmmaker. His staging of battle scenes on a near-cosmic scale is mind-blowing. Joaquin gives a Brando-like performance, taking some very big risks, and at times verging on the absurd, but always taking the audience with him. As a movie about a nationalist in a time of chaos and disintegration who thinks in terms of pure power, it has a lot of parallels to 2022. It's a great movie and I'll be surprised if there is anything better released in 2023.”

From what I heard a few months back, Apple wants to release “Napoleon” in the summer of 2023. Given that rumors are pointing to “Killers of the Flower Moon” being launched at next year’s Cannes Film Festival, would Apple also want to also world premiere Scott’s film on the Croisette?

Source

I finally watched

c209ab61f39318950402f10395960d02ddf01a1e

(produced by Leo)

on apple. If someone is looking for a good crime/mystery series full of unexpected twists with a brilliant cast (Elisabeth Moss, Jamie Bell, Wagner Moura and many more) written and directed by women I recommend to watch it. (it's much better than the overly hyped House of Dragon which I also watched and barely could end it of boredom lol)

f3b55637d5e4c45530f2dda961979f69bf135828

b2df0f55803b92a276d42bc06f703ab31d1c25a6

6678db1a84a7a05e0b1742755efc3978fd45f0f5

I also wish Leo and Elisabeth Moss would hit the screen together.

This woman is a tremendously good actress my god.

40de701fa675095eae291af1903a7efaa20d3d53

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I finally watched

c209ab61f39318950402f10395960d02ddf01a1e

(produced by Leo)

on apple. If someone is looking for a good crime/mystery series full of unexpected twists with a brilliant cast (Elisabeth Moss, Jamie Bell, Wagner Moura and many more) written and directed by women I recommend to watch it. (it's much better than the overly hyped House of Dragon which I also watched and barely could end it of boredom lol)

f3b55637d5e4c45530f2dda961979f69bf135828

b2df0f55803b92a276d42bc06f703ab31d1c25a6

6678db1a84a7a05e0b1742755efc3978fd45f0f5

I also wish Leo and Elisabeth Moss would hit the screen together.

This woman is a tremendously good actress my god.

40de701fa675095eae291af1903a7efaa20d3d53

I'm watching her in handmaid tale (I'm late in watching it) and she is really great.