Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm guessing it all began with Romeo + Juliet? @kellybsblover. Most teenagers of the female persuasion adored Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet. As young as I am or was, it was the year before, 1995, when I briefly entertained 'A Journey with Leo'. I didn't go to the cinema, but I remember watching Basketball Diaries and The Quick and the Dead (remake) repetitively and religiously on T.V. I may very well have known about Mr. DiCaprio before 1995, but I couldn't substantiate such a claim. The opportunities were certainly there, however, with a family that loved and celebrated Johnny Depp and Alan Thicke? I'm sure I saw him before '95, but around Christmas of that year is when I recall my heart fluttering in direct response to witnessing the ivory creme prince 🤴. Then I briefly cheated on him with Ryan Phillippe but picked back up where I left off after becoming a teenager myself with Gangs of New York and The Aviator. So, I guess I can't really cash in "90s Leo", but I did meet him there a few times. 

Thanks, @Lilja K, @Magical, and @Sugarwater for the updates.

Speaking of the 90s...

Apparently, these rumors have been around for a few years, but I just heard about it. Has anyone else heard about convicted child sex offender Brian Peck allegedly molesting Leo when they both worked on Growing Pains? And, the anonymous lawsuit against Brian that many people believe is Leo’s lawsuit?

If Brian Peck is that dude in that one video with Leonardo joshing about the set of Growing Pains? I had heard speculation, but not as frequently as often, it would be a crime, and unfortunately common. I don't know much about a lawsuit though. @Sugarwater

With Tobey Maguire, Circa 1998

38eac052feeb69212e45475534c03e63.thumb.jpg.b7a2b8d24deca4300b464615b6cfdae0.jpg

On the Set of The Beach 🌺 and with a fan- 1999. Photo credit: CD

d055edbcb7ce808af8ff4f604e40eff0.thumb.jpg.d9cd335f8012d3a6861175986280f8c8.jpg

8 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Apparently, these rumors have been around for a few years, but I just heard about it. Has anyone else heard about convicted child sex offender Brian Peck allegedly molesting Leo when they both worked on Growing Pains? And, the anonymous lawsuit against Brian that many people believe is Leo’s lawsuit?

What I believed happened was that Brian's intention probably wasn't clean at all. Men like that have a way to move, behave and handle things that do put a mark on the kids they are with. Even if nothing ever happens. If the intention is to grab something one day they work for it to become easier for them.

tbEBRxpJjtrOg.thumb.gif.a294a0b66af1bc187ac44f0a4fcd78f4.gif

Who knows if Brian had intentions to make anything of his weird thoughts and if the Universe stopped him when it came to Leo? Someone might have walked in or Leo's mother was present when she wasn't supposed to. Brian comes across as not that brave. Any obstacle could have been enough for him to back off of anything he has set his intention on. 

This is just speculation and someone else might know exactly what happened.