Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

3 hours ago, Sliva said:

New pics on Aflo site from October 1.  DailyMail didn't post them yet. 

FeI-qaKWIAAav7g.thumb.jpeg.20bf6efa228b8d2fd5fdd1468312f243.jpegFeI-qPVWQAIe3r1.thumb.jpeg.4425e08e4eb095af568f4b95bcbcae20.jpeg

Cool, Lee and Brad are together. I'd heard or I think I heard, Jared Leto had flown out to Paris to hang with Mr. DiCaprio too. Back to Brad, I guess that's why there's all those "double date" Twitter posts going round since Brad is allegedly dating Emily Ratajkowski and the Leonardo and Gigi assumption, and they're all in Paris. @oxford25. Leonardo is really taking it easy these days. Doesn't seem like he's in a rush to do much. 😊

Anyway, thanks for all the up, dates everybody. 

Leonardo in the Lord 👑 of the Rings. Photo credit: Nerd Art.

FeGmSQTWQAAAwqg.png FeGmEL3XoAYcLJy.png

Thanks for the new pics. Can't we just finally get a pic without a hat? I want to see what his hair looks like. It looked like he changed the color a bit.

Christian Bale about Leo. That's interesting. the press always made it look like Bale hated Leo. Those are some nice words.

One of the people who was briefly cast ahead of you in the part was Leonardo DiCaprio. I’ve seen it reported that you lost at least five roles to DiCaprio in the ’90s, including Titanic.

Oh, dude. It’s not just me. Look, to this day, any role that anybody gets, it’s only because he’s passed on it beforehand. It doesn’t matter what anyone tells you. It doesn’t matter how friendly you are with the directors. All those people that I’ve worked with multiple times, they all offered every one of those roles to him first. Right? I had one of those people actually tell me that. So, thank you, Leo, because literally, he gets to choose everything he does. And good for him, he’s phenomenal.

Did you ever take that personally?

No. Do you know how grateful I am to get any damn thing? I mean, I can’t do what he does. I wouldn’t want the exposure that he has either. And he does it magnificently. But I would suspect that almost everybody of similar age to him in Hollywood owes their careers to him passing on whatever project it is.

https://www.gq.com/story/christian-bale-november-cover-interview