Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This is a new pic of Leo in Milan on Saturday , and we can see Milano, Helly, and Bert are there as well 

Though I had to laugh when Page Six says Gigi was pictured at the Versace afterparty but not Leo = clearly they  need to check out Deumoxi & IG for pix and video of him at Versace afterparty, maybe they need to start checking with us first , as we ALREADY know they are both in Paris as well :p 

https://pagesix.com/2022/09/26/leonardo-dicaprio-gigi-hadid-both-in-milan-during-fashion-week/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

2022-09-26 (2).png

2022-09-26 (4).png

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

This is a new pic of Leo in Milan on Saturday , and we can see Milano, Helly, and Bert are there as well 

Though I had to laugh when Page Six says Gigi was pictured at the Versace afterparty but not Leo = clearly they  need to check out Deumoxi & IG for pix and video of him at Versace afterparty, maybe they need to start checking with us first , as we ALREADY know they are both in Paris as well :p 

https://pagesix.com/2022/09/26/leonardo-dicaprio-gigi-hadid-both-in-milan-during-fashion-week/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

2022-09-26 (2).png

2022-09-26 (4).png

He doesn't seem "in love with anyone"! Lol

It's like he is "just" having good time with his friends!

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

2022-09-26 (2).png

2022-09-26 (4).png

Adds by Loida. Nice to see his face. 

FdnHLl5X0AAwzMv.jpeg FdnCNNzXwBQl6dG.jpeg

Status Update on ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’

Yesterday’s “Napoleon” news came with a nicely added update I received on “Killers of the Flower Moon.” Supposedly, the film is much more ready than “Napoleon.”

Then why doesn’t Apple release the damn thing? They want a contender this year and “Emancipation” isn’t the answer. Supposedly, “Napoleon” isn’t either.

My source thinks it might be because Marty doesn’t want to take on Spielberg. It’s Spielberg’s year, they claim. If that’s the case, then it’s an extremely lame excuse. I don’t think that would stop Apple.

Have Scorsese and Apple purposely decided to withdraw from the Oscar sweepstakes because of Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’? ‘Killers’ was all set to have a teaser released in August and then came Scorsese’s call for minor reshoots in NYC, mostly having to do with the film’s coda.

Production on “Killers of the Flower Moon” ended almost 12 months ago. There is no way ‘Killers’ wouldn’t be ready by the end of December in some way shape or form.

If the plan really is to just delay any sort of 2022 unveiling for a Cannes world premiere, then I wouldn’t complain, I’ve always wanted to catch a Scorsese world premiere at Cannes. However, delaying a film this way only brings about more questions about its status and if the film does indeed premiere at Cannes then it would have been a whopping 20 months since shooting wrapped.

For the most part, Scorsese’s films have had a rather lengthy post-production process, but a ‘Killers’ Cannes debut would match his post-production length record:

Shutter Island (20 months), Silence (19 months), The Irishman (18 months), Hugo (15 months), The Age of Innocence (15 months), The Departed (13 months), The Aviator (13 months), Goodfellas (13 months), and Wolf of Wall Street (11 months)

2 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Thanks everyone for the new pics and videos!!

Thanks, Jade for the KOTFM article!

So, it looks like we still don’t have any new info regarding KOTFM release. 🙁

At least we know that movie is ready. But, yeah, would be nice to get stills or teaser now😩

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Status Update on ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’

Yesterday’s “Napoleon” news came with a nicely added update I received on “Killers of the Flower Moon.” Supposedly, the film is much more ready than “Napoleon.”

Then why doesn’t Apple release the damn thing? They want a contender this year and “Emancipation” isn’t the answer. Supposedly, “Napoleon” isn’t either.

My source thinks it might be because Marty doesn’t want to take on Spielberg. It’s Spielberg’s year, they claim. If that’s the case, then it’s an extremely lame excuse. I don’t think that would stop Apple.

Have Scorsese and Apple purposely decided to withdraw from the Oscar sweepstakes because of Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’? ‘Killers’ was all set to have a teaser released in August and then came Scorsese’s call for minor reshoots in NYC, mostly having to do with the film’s coda.

Production on “Killers of the Flower Moon” ended almost 12 months ago. There is no way ‘Killers’ wouldn’t be ready by the end of December in some way shape or form.

If the plan really is to just delay any sort of 2022 unveiling for a Cannes world premiere, then I wouldn’t complain, I’ve always wanted to catch a Scorsese world premiere at Cannes. However, delaying a film this way only brings about more questions about its status and if the film does indeed premiere at Cannes then it would have been a whopping 20 months since shooting wrapped.

For the most part, Scorsese’s films have had a rather lengthy post-production process, but a ‘Killers’ Cannes debut would match his post-production length record:

Shutter Island (20 months), Silence (19 months), The Irishman (18 months), Hugo (15 months), The Age of Innocence (15 months), The Departed (13 months), The Aviator (13 months), Goodfellas (13 months), and Wolf of Wall Street (11 months)

"We are trying to create something different". I love Hugo. Fantastic movie. ❤