Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Seth Rogen being jealous of not being cast in DLU :p even though I'm not really a fan of his work but he seems like a chilled dude

Seth Rogen Has A Funny Take After Not Getting Cast In That Awesome-Looking Leonardo DiCaprio And Jonah Hill Netflix Film

Adam McKay's Don’t Look Up is one of Netflix's biggest releases of 2021, and it stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence and Jonah Hill, along with many other A-listers. Already oozing with McKay's signature humor and social commentary, the film centers on the public's reaction to a life-threatening asteroid's impending collision with earth. The first trailer released this week to a lot of praise and excitement, but one thing it didn't have is one of Hill's key collaborators, Seth Rogen. Now, the comedic actor has shared a funny take after not getting cast in the star-studded movie.

Yes, Don’t Look Up looks like a prime showcase for Leonardo DiCaprio, who seems almost unrecognizable, and it looks like Jonah Hill is enjoying playing the president's sarcastic chief of staff. Still, one can't help but wish the film had a bit of Seth Rogen. Nevertheless, the actor joined the wave and decided to congratulate his buddy Jonah Hill on Instagram and threw in his hilarious thought about not being cast in the movie. Rogen commented on Hill’s post, saying:

"I am excited to watch you in this film and am in no way really upset I wasn’t put in this movie as well."

Seth Rogen would be a nice fit for Don’t Look Up. It goes without saying that he has the talent, and seeing him rub shoulders with the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence and Meryl Streep would be great. On the bright side, Rogen, Jonah Hill, and Adam McKay are all in the same universe of collaborators and go back quite a ways, so they'll likely work together again in the future.

Source

Sugarwater

Tks for new Pawhuska/Leo pix :) 

Appears to be another scene that wasn't in the book showing Ernest and others being active in the Klu Klux Klan (looks like same head coverings as in Django scene ) 

Akatosh

Tks for Shine the Light Clip :) 

When I watching it last night, I wondered when Leo did that pre taped message in view of the filming late Friday night.  As while he had his hair shaved on the sides as needed for Ernest , yet he clearly had stubble all over this chin and lip ,  so I wondered if he filmed it once he returned last Friday , but then had to shave his stubble off for filming Friday night :idk: