Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Love Leo and Mark bromance.   :blush:

+1 billion :heart: :PinkCouture2:

So Camis movie and her performance are getting pretty great reviews. That's... interesting :p I read things like the next Lawrence, I mean... she must be pretty awesome no? I'm really curious about her future movie career.

Ok, I like Keanu and think it's great that his GF is mature, but why that makes him a hero and one more one reason to put Leo and others that date younger woman down? So I agree with Michael on this one.

Just to clarify... I wouldn't mind for 1 second seeing Leo with an older/more mature woman, in fact it would be very interesting... but just because he likes to date younger women that doesn't make him a bad person. 

30 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

+1 billion :heart: :PinkCouture2:

So Camis movie and her performance are getting pretty great reviews. That's... interesting :p I read things like the next Lawrence, I mean... she must be pretty awesome no? I'm really curious about her future movie career.

I saw the preview she posted on her instagram and I was impressed with her acting skills. I just thinks it's a hard industry to actually break into. I see Leo giving her tons of support- maybe he's trying to help her.

11 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Ok, I like Keanu and think it's great that his GF is mature, but why that makes him a hero and one more one reason to put Leo and others that date younger woman down? So I agree with Michael on this one.

Just to clarify... I wouldn't mind for 1 second seeing Leo with an older/more mature woman, in fact it would be very interesting... but just because he likes to date younger women that doesn't make him a bad person. 

I think Leo is  a great human being, I have to point out it's weird he only dates under 25. I don't think that makes him a bad person, it makes him human. If others looked into our lives I'm sure they would find something negative to point out.

JJ & DM now have articles about Leo and Mark and pix

http://www.justjared.com/2019/11/08/leonardo-dicaprio-honors-his-friend-mark-ruffalo-at-patron-of-the-artists-awards/

I'm posting the title of the DM article as it speaks to what I just said above = they describe Leo's suit as black :p 

Leonardo DiCaprio looks dapper in a black suit as he presents Mark Ruffalo with the Artists Inspiration gong at the SAG-AFTRA Foundation awards

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7664229/Leonardo-DiCaprio-presents-Mark-Ruffalo-gong-SAG-AFTRA-Foundation-awards.html

^Rihanna was about 25 right? I mean whatever it was there was definitely something going on between them. Then back in time Demi Moore and who knows who else we didn't even know about. We clearly don't know everything about Leo especially when it comes to his private life so why we think we know everything about the woman he's seeing/sleeping with? Just saying ;)

From HR  : Leo's comments about Mark in his presentation

DiCaprio honored Ruffalo, the night’s other actor recipient, by describing him as one of the best people. The two met close to a decade ago, DiCaprio explained, while filming Shutter Island. "During the course of shooting, we got to speak about his genuine passion for activism and since then I’ve watched as Mark has become a leading voice in the effort to shift our world away from a reliance on fossil fools and an outspoken advocate for human rights,” he said, singling out his profound impact with the Solutions Project and mentioning his advocacy on behalf of voter registration efforts, LGBTQ rights, women’s reproductive freedom and the march against white supremacy. “With all of these causes that Mark fights for, he chooses to inspire hope for the future not fear for the present.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/sag-aftra-foundation-event-jennifer-aniston-talks-friends-1253391

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Rihanna was about 25 right? I mean whatever it was there was definitely something going on between them. Then back in time Demi Moore and who knows who else we didn't even know about. We clearly don't know everything about Leo especially when it comes to his private life so why we think we know everything about the woman he's seeing/sleeping with? Just saying ;)

More, Rihanna was 26 and Leo helped threw her 27th party. I don't think it's true that Leo NEVER dated or had flings with women older than 25, I know for a fact of women he had make out that were close to 30 or more than 30, Rihanna being one of them. So that's absolutely not true, but the ones he had longer relationships were younger, that's all. 

I have a question, how do you guys English speakers call it? Cleft chin or chin dimple? because I did a google research and find both, don't know which one is more correct or used. 

Anyway, all this to say I LOVE Leo's chin cleft/chin dimple.    :wub6yh2cm:

Thanks Jade, Barbie and ox for the posts and pics! Leo looks so gorgeous 🥰

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I have a question, how do you guys English speakers call it? Cleft chin or chin dimple? because I did a google research and find both, don't know which one is more correct or used. 

Anyway, all this to say I LOVE Leo's chin cleft/chin dimple.    :wub6yh2cm:

I call it a cleft chin, and I love it too :wub:

Barbie  

As to Leo’s chin compared to other celebs  to me , his is somewhat cleft but no way as pronounced as Ben Affleck , Alexander Skarsgard , Tom Brady , Kirk Douglas , etc  :) 

Jade  

As Barbie mentioned due to hat choice , I don’t think is new , but it is “new “ to me :)