Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Old interview Leo talking about Taxi Driver ,  at least to me , looking at Leo's look in this clip, it could have been recent 

Barbie

I thought Rick looked adorable floating around in his pool with his earphones on as well :p

I'll take Rick as well in Great Escape

Yes, those older pix are new to me as well 

Tks for Once scene , I loved the entire Lancer scene from his first  chat with little girl to the end :thumbsup:

Jade

I love that Tarantino included the bit about Rick's chin as I'm sure both Leo and Quentin read the comments that in the first Once poster they made Brad look younger and trimmed Leo's chin :p 

Looking at the hair , I would say that pix was around 2005/2006 time of The Departed filming

Playlist article about last night's Q&A for DGA

https://theplaylist.net/leonardo-dicaprio-brad-pitt-praise-20191122/'

Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt are actors that you refer to as “notoriously press shy.” They aren’t necessarily difficult with the media, but something in their DNA has taught them that less is more if you want to keep that increasingly rare genuine “moviestar” status. That’s one reason why the DGA’s 600 seat theater was at capacity for a film that was released four months ago, Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.”  DiCaprio and Pitt rarely appear on stage to discuss their work, even for their fellow actors. So, when your film has a shot to win the beloved Tarantino his first Best Picture Oscar, perhaps you reconsider.

As you’d expect from his previous work, DiCaprio put in a lot of work into his portrayal of Dalton.  For instance, the nervous stammering Dalton sometimes drops into was inspired by a friend of DiCaprio’s who “has a nervous energy around what his future may hold.” And, as the film depicts, Dalton is on the verge of becoming a severe alcoholic.

“This whole idea is he is an actor who had his big shot in television and does he have what it takes to make that transition to this era of director-driven films,” DiCaprio explains. “Is he going to transcend his own insecurity and self doubt to make it or will he just be happy to accept the fact he loves being an actor? And that’s what Julie’s character sort of symbolizes. ‘Hey man, you’re working. Life is good.’ He’s so consistent in feeling sorry for himself. All that charater stuff just wove itself into what Rick was with conversations with Quentin.”

Pete Davidson about Leo :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

On his teenage crush: “Well, I used to jerk off to Leonardo DiCaprio… Uhh, like his acting. Yeah. I used to have a HUGE crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. I had this huge poster of him from The Beach in my room, and there used to be, like, ‘Leo love books’… Do you remember? Like, right when Titanic came out [when I was] in like third or fourth grade, he was just like, ‘teen milk.’ There were love books and I had all of them. He was the coolest. I’ve met him twice and I’ve just shaken hands and run away fast, like…” Source

Ed Norton about saving Leos life... well thanks for that :p

31 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Love this , the entire Leo /Hullabaloo singing and dancing scene  :clap: 

https://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-sings-extended-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-scene/

This is pure gold :rofl: He really can't sing LOL Love the fact he did this scene nevertheless clearly far away from his comfort zone :heart: